Canadian Grand Prix

Start writing your story

Andrea's POV:

Today I was meeting Oscars' family, we arrived in Canada on Monday, and today, two days later, I will be meeting my boyfriend's family. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, what if they didn't like me? Oscar loved his family, if they hated me it would probably be over. Oh god...I don't even know what to wear! I started scrambling around the closet for something nice but also formal, but not too elegant. Oscar and I had been sharing the hotel rooms after we let our PR's know, so when I was turning the bedroom upside down to find something to wear, Oscar arrived from the gym.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He said with a weird look in the entrance after closing the door.

"Just...looking for something..."I said out of breath.

"Is that so? And what is that something?" He said realizing the situation.

"Something to wear today, lunch with your family is at 4 and I still have nothing to wear." I said as he took my arms and sat me on the bed.

"Love, relax. No matter what you wear, they will love you, I'm 100% sure." He said in a calming voice.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, now go take a shower and I'll get you a pretty outfit ready, take your time, it's just 12...So relax and then we'll go. Okay?" He said and gave me a forehead kiss, I just nodded and stood up. I loved him so much, he knew how to make me feel better but also when to give me some space. I gave him a quick peck and left for the bathroom.

After we both finished getting ready at 3:30, we drove to the restaurant. It was a pretty simple one so we didn't dress up too much. at 4 pm on point, his family arrived.

His little sister was the first one who came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Carina. Nice to meet you, Andrea." She said with the biggest smile, that day I was wearing one of the friendship bracelets I had started making for the Eras Tour, tickets hadn't come out, but I was already planning. The bracelet said 1989 and Carina noticed. "Oh my god! Are you a swiftie?"

"Haha, yeah. I love Taylor Swift, how about you?" I asked with a big smile.

"Oh no...Don't even ask her, she will not stop talking about it." His dad said to me jokingly. "Pleasure to meet you, Andrea, you can call me Chris." He said shaking my hand.

"Hey, don't change the topic!" Carina said following her dad to the table.

"Oh hello sweetheart, I'm Nicole, it's so nice for Oscar to finally have found a girlfriend so sweet and beautiful as you." She said after hugging me.

"Well, I can say the same of his mother. It's wonderful to finally meet you, Nicole." I said while letting her take a seat.

"Hey! We're also swifties, just not too hard." Olivia said.

"I'm Sophia, of course, you can call me Sophi. And this is Olivia, she goes better by Liv." Sophi said hugging me.

Everyone was so nice, we had a nice lunch chatting about everything. Oscar's family was so fun and nice to me, I don't even know why I was scared to meet them anymore. At one point when everyone was talking, Oscar came close to my ear and whispered.

"They love you as much as I do." He said without a stutter.

I love you...That sentence wouldn't get off my mind, not in a bad way, but I could just realize how much I loved my aussi boy and that would be something important to say when we got to the hotel.

"Andi! How is it to drive an F1 car? Is it scary?" Sophia asked.

"You know I am also an F1 driver right?" Oscar said.

"Yeah, but Andrea looks amazing while doing it, about that...How the hell do you keep your makeup looking so good." Olivia asked too.

After this all of his sisters and I started a whole new conversation about makeup, I had bigger sisters who passed that knowledge to me, so now I had to pass it on too.

After we had dessert, the girls all shared their Instagram with me and we started following each other on Instagram, before we left his mom said a couple of words.

"You both look happy, darlings. That could not make a mother smile more." She said giving me a huge hug which I returned.

"Well, thank you all for coming. We'll see you on Friday." Oscar said hugging everyone goodbye which I followed until Carina stopped me.

"You can call me Cari...and here." She said giving me the friendship bracelet that she was wearing. " It's the first one I have made."

"Well as the tradition goes, here you have mine." I said giving her mine.

We smiled to each other goodbye and finally left for the hotel, once we arrived at the room, Oscar immediately filled my face with small kisses.

"Thank you soooo much, love. I love you endlessly." He said to then finally kissed me, the kiss rapidly became a make-out session which ended after I stopped him. "Is something wrong?" He asked confused.

"I love you so much too Ozzy." I said grabbing his face.

He just kissed me again and well...one thing led to another...ending with both of us lying in bed, holding each other in our embrace, just like we were two pieces of fragile glass.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Ik...I'm an ass for not posting when I said I would...Srry guys.

BUT! 

Be prepared, because after a long writer block...you guessed it. I wrote lots of chapters which I can promise that 2 will be uploaded tomorrow after some quick checks. Ly!