Parents and Dates

Ozzy and I went to an amazing restaurant and it was so delicious. After eating we went to walk around the city and I decided to tell him about the dinner with my parents.

"Hey, Ozzy?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm telling my family today, I mean if it's okay with you. I know we're not official but I still wanted to tell them, if you have any problems with that please just-" I started nervously until I felt him kissing me.

"I found it great, my family has known about you for weeks. They probably want to meet you already." He said smiling softly.

"Thank god you're okay with it, I just don't want to hide it from them anymore."

"I'm alright with it, if it makes you happy then it makes me happy." He said before we kissed again. "Now, it's already 7 pm, is the restaurant for your dinner far?"

"Not quite but I have to meet Carlos there at 7:20."

"Then let's get going."

He dropped me off at the restaurant exactly at the time that Carlos and I decided to meet and he was also arriving with Rebecca.

"Hola hermanito, how are you doing?"

"Great Andi. I want you to meet my girlfriend Rebe."

"It's a pleasure meeting you Andrea, Carlos never stops talking about his family."

"Oh that's so sweet of him, but it's also a pleasure meeting you Rebecca. I hope you enjoy dinner with us and that we can become good friends." I said while she hugged me. "Well let's get going into the restaurant, while we wait for the other 6."

Not long after we sat and chatted for a while, my parents, Ana, Blanca, and her husband arrived. I stood up immediately to hug my dad.

"Ay mi niña, you did amazing today. I'm so proud of you and your brother. I have missed you dearly."

"I have missed you too papá."

"Well, we have missed you too Andi." My mother said signaling to her and my sisters who had just greeted Carlos and Rebecca.

"Ugh, I missed you too so much."

We sat and talked a lot until Caco arrived, we were having so much fun with catching up and it was amazing to have the family together again.

"So Andi...any boys my dear?" My mom casually asked.

"How would she be focusing on that with her career dear? Even though I wish her the best, I know how hard it is to find someone." My dad mentioned as Blanca rolled her eyes.

"Now that you mention it. I have been seeing someone, we're not an official couple yet, but I know we're in the process of." I said a bit nervous.

"Really?" Caco said. "That's great!"

"And may we know who this man is?" My dad replied with a serious tone.

"You probably already know him, I'm seeing Oscar."

"I don't think it's a good idea, Andrea." My dad said.

"I know, I didn't think that either. But I have had talks with my PR and if we manage it maturely, then it will not be a problem."

"Well...we're so happy for you. He seems like a nice guy and we hope to be introduced to him in the future."My dad said as the others agreed.

"Of course papi." I said as he held my hand in a proud gesture.

I was so happy that they were supportive and extremely kind to me. We ate and spoke a lot by catching up so it was so nice and it felt like there were no worries in the whole world.

We went back to the hotel and went our separate ways to our rooms, my parents would be watching the rest of the weekend but would leave on Sunday night. As I arrived at my room I got a call from Ozzy.

"Hi Di, I hope you're in the hotel already."

"Don't worry, I am in my room right now."

"May I come?"

"You can always come, Ozzy."

Then I just heard the call cutting and a few minutes later he was already knocking on my door.

"Hi." He said as he hugged me.

"Hello, what's up with you being so clingy?"

"Nothing, I missed you. So...how did...how did they take it?"He asked with a nervous tone.

"They are so happy for me and they can't wait to meet you, but obviously when we're finally official." I said with the biggest smile.

"I would ask you to be my girlfriend right now, but you deserve the best, so you'll have to wait." He said before kissing me but I separated.

"Then we can't do that anymore until we are a couple, darling." I said referring to us kissing.

"Wait no that's not fair-"

"Ozzy!"

"I like kissing you..."

"Me too, but if we keep doing it then it will become a habit and we can blow our cover from the media. I honestly can't believe that they haven't figured it out."

"Yeah me too, I've been thinking..."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to hide it. I want us to be private, not secret."

"I think that is a good idea Ozzy, but let's wait a bit and talk to Zack. Then, what do you think about a soft launch?"

"I think it would be perfect." He said with the biggest smile, he hugged me goodbye and left.

I texted Lotte for her to schedule a meeting with Zack, and she just wrote me back that tomorrow at 10 am he would be available. As much as I thought it was quite quick, it was better if I did it tomorrow rather than in a few months.

 As much as I thought it was quite quick, it was better if I did it tomorrow rather than in a few months