First Day

Andrea's POV:

A few weeks had gone by and people had taken the news well. At least most of them, I had some talks with my PR Charlotte and we became really good friends. She started this year too and had left Canada to join the team, we both had pretty few friends so it was easy to match. Of course, some people thought I wasn't enough for the position, but I didn't care, I was going to do my best and fulfill my dream.

I was walking through the Mclaren offices, they were honestly huge, and seeing all the cars from past years was rewarding.

"Andrea! Mi niña, what are you doing here on a Sunday before race week?"

"Just seeing around Patito, I still can't believe I'm here."

"Well, when you believe it...you can think of coming to the first race party." He said with a wink.

I think he was able to notice my confusion, so he explained.

"Every year we celebrate the first race after every interview or stuff goes down, no matter which places you finished, neither your Motorsport. Everyone goes, F1, rally, IndyCar, etc. Well, you were never invited since we only invite people over 21, it's usually at a local club."

"Mmm, sounds nice. Could you text me the address?"

"Yeah, sure! I'll send it when I get my phone back from my PR. I hope you show up. Carlos is also invited, so you'll know us and won't be alone."

"Thanks, Pato!"

We went our separate ways and I just thought maybe a party was going to be better than staying at the hotel.

————————————————————————————————————

The first Grand Prix was a few hours ago and I still can't believe it, I experienced the paddock interviews and I also got asked to be a co-host in the race commentary section, which came as a huge surprise. It was extremely exciting and so beautiful, after the race Lando and Oscar got some points, even though there was no podium for Mclaren but a P4 for Lando, P6 for Oscar and P7 for my brother.

I had already congratulated Lando and my brother but I didn't find Oscar to do so. I was walking towards the exit of the garage when I bumped into someone, speaking of the devil.

"Hey Oscar, congrats on your first points in your first F1 race!"

"Yeah, thanks!" He said and we both started walking away.

"Hey, Andrea!" He yelled at me and I turned around.

He jogged back to me. "Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just...um...that's great, I'll see you there!" He said then walked off.

I was kind of surprised that he asked me something like that but well some fun might not hurt anyone.

—————————————————Party Night———————————————

I got into my apartment and took a quick shower to do my hair, and light makeup and I wore a pretty plain black dress and some golden short heels when I got a call from my brother.

"Hola Andi, are you going to the party tonight at the club?"

"Si Carlitos."

"Okay, then I'll see you there. I'll tell security to get you to the VIP zone, so don't worry about weird guys. Te quiero, see you there."

I got in my car and drove to the club, I gave my keys to the valet parking and got in the club. I was instantly guided to the VIP zone, I could see my brother there with Lando, Pato, and Charles.