Samba can get you to places

Andrea's POV:

Everything was now falling into place, after the crash, I was feeling really off, but now, with the help of my family, I was able to come back stronger. Brazil was the next race, I had arrived in the country on Monday since I had always wanted to visit, but with time and everything I had never gotten the chance. I went to the Brazilian beach and it was really fun, we took some pictures, but unfortunately, they would not be posted until we found it proper. I also went to visit the downtown more with Lotte, we had grown closer after our deep talk so we had been stuck to each other since. I even took some photos with the iconic Senna mural and had so much fun since the environment was all party and celebrating because F1 was in town.

Friday's practices came faster and more amazing than ever. Many fans were all hailing Lewis and it was so fun to see the support for all the drivers. FP1 was so much fun since I loved this circuit, the curves and the straights were amazing and it all gave fruit when I ended P2 on both Friday practices. After both of those great results, I went and had some lunch with Paul.

"Amazing work kid, if you keep that pace, then we have a shot to get you to that top podium step." He said before having some of his drink.

"Yeah, it would be amazing to have it. It would help me tons at the championship, get me to P10..." I said and sighed at the view of myself driving for McLaren next year.

"Then we shall work for it, I also want you to keep going. You are the only female F1 driver, you're showing all of those assholes that you can drive better than them and that you won't back off that easily after a crash like that. That's impressive...and well you would also get me a spot." He said seriously to then get us both laughing.

"I'll try my best."

"I know."

We continued eating and went back to the track to check some of the mistakes and where I could improve, after doing that until almost 7 pm, I went back to the hotel and immediately fell onto the couch being so tired.

"Hello, darling. What took you so long?" Ozzy asked.

"Had to check some improvements in some curves," I said tiredly.

"Alright, well let's get to bed." He said taking my hand and pulling it slightly for me to stand up.

"Nooo, I'm going to melt here for today," I said before he rapidly carried me and left me on the bed and after falling asleep too.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––Saturday–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The qualy was starting in just a few minutes, most of the team wished me luck and talked to me before the race, I was dying...Like really. I was so scared and anxious to see if I would be able to get a good start for tomorrow after I got told that the car had some issues for today. Paul talked to me about that just when I got to the track this morning, he told me not to worry, but it was still uncomfortable.

I went inside the car and was the first to leave the pits, we wanted to have as many tries as we could. I got into Q2 and 3, I had gotten pole from the start of Q5, and even Paul thought it was great, until they told me the car sensors were not working and I had to head back. As I did, the fixing took longer than they thought and they weren't able to take me out onto the track again. I lost the position...yeah...sadly I got P5 for tomorrow and Oscar got P7, not great results.

"Paul, what the actual fuck?" I asked angrily.

"I got the order to take you in, I'm sorry Andi." He said disappointed too.