Joseph

Joseph Greinert is my nephew, he was born August 28th 200 To my sister, she was 18 at the time. I don't believe in any way he was planned, my sister and her boyfriend just made a mistake. It makes sense though given my mother forbid us from having a relationship, so like I did with Sarah, she did with Clint. She just wanted comfort and attention, something her family did not provide. I only knew Jospeh when he was bron until the age of 2. One memory that pains me is that when I was in high school I lived in an upstairs bedroom that was an addition onto our house at Brockhampton to where there was a downstairs but nothing in it and I lived upstairs. Joseph would often want to come into the downstairs area and this was when I needed to study 7 hours a day in complete silenece to keep up with my assignments, so whenever she would bring him in and he would make noise, just playing and being a child I would yell at her to leave. It fucking sucks how bad I treated my Sister and paid no attention to my nephew. I was never in his life throughout his youth, but I mean at the same time I was going to mental wards for suicidal ideation. It sucks man and Jospeh I'm sorry for not treating you as if you were my child and a true member of the family. Now that myself and my two siblings are set to inherit the million dollar trust my grandmother stabled I want to set up a fund for Joseph in the range of $20,000 to help give him a trust to fall back on should the worst happen. From the past coupld of years and really the last year I have seen him as if he was my child and needed help. The distance from Stillwater to Texas is too far though and I literally have and in the past had no money to even get to where he and my sister and my brother and sister in laws live.