Shoplifting Minor

In 8th grade and into high school myself and two or so of my friends, mostly Ahmed and Alex would go to the local mall on Saturdays from early afternoon until they closed. We had nothing else available to do in town and none of us had money anyways. What we truly ended up doing was shoplifting from as many stores as we thought we could get away with. I believe I stole the most, then Alex, and Ahmed never stole was just there. I always would take the tester colognes at Hollister and Abercrombie. This was in mid 2000's so security cameras were barely functional, that combined with not being charged as an adult provided the perfect scenarios to get away with products while having no money. Aside from stealing, well, one thing we would steal as soon as we got to the mall was a hacky sack or two from Spencer's. The store was dim lit and had probably over a thousand items crammed into a small store, half the size of hot topic. Anyways once we got a hacky sack myself and my friends would go to an area of the mall that was open and just play hacky sack for a period of time. Now going back to the bigger thefts. I found that in aeropostale that the shirts all piled right at the entrance had no security tag that required a tool to remove, all one had to do with those shirts was rip off the tag and place it in a bag. Taking a step back, the true beginning was acquiring a bag from a legitimate purpose or asking one of the bsuinesses for their largest bag and use that to store the stolen goods. So aueropostale and American Eagle both had easy to steal clothes, and having the appearance of a rich white kid, no one would suspect me so I never actually got caught for stealing in my youth before 18. Most of the time it was Ahmed and Alex, but other times in high school when quinten, Stefan, or Patrick would join. Again none of us had money so we had to rely on parents having a car, gas, and the time to transport us. The thing is I wasn't addicted to stealing, even though I made off with a hundred or so dollars in merchandise every Saturday. It was stealing items I would have bought had I been wealthy. I needed new school clothes, so I stole them from the easiest place to steal. I needed a new wallet so I stole one from the Buckle. I wanted to smell good, so I stole cologne. I wanted a new videogame to play, so I stole. I again, never got caught and didn't really feel bad doing so because it was large businesses not personal friends or strangers.

One day we had a tennis tournament at Bryan High which happened to be a mile walk from a Wal-Mart. In-between matches Stefan and I walked there with the intention to steal. I needed contact lense solution, and he wanted some gear for his racquet, just an overgrip so it wouldn't slip in his hand, and a shock absorber. After we got Stefan's stuff we went to the health area to where I was able to get a $10 bottle of contact lense solution out of the box and fit it into my tennis shorts pocket and we both just walked out of Wal-Mart with our hands in our pockets, holding the stolen gear. It wasn't fun and it wasn'y something I wanted to do, it was out of necessity.