Father Wall of Women

When I was four years old and at my father's hardware store, Ron's Ace Hardware, my brother told me to go into the back stock room and look up, and so I did. When I got there the entire wall probably had 50 or so posters of women scantily clad that my father had hung on the walls to look at. My mother knew of this, but she never said anything to him about it, well at least that I can remember. Aside from having a complete wall of naked women, my father would hit on other women, all younger than him and his wife.

One day at the hardware store when I was 4 or 5 a woman came in to make a purchase and my father asked her "what does your shirt say?" She spread her shirt out and read it, but my father could care less what logo or brand it was, he just wanted to see her breasts better. I know this because after she left my father joked about what he had done with pride. There were multipole other occasions where my father would look at women on Spring Break in Port Aransas, well stare at them, and every time he went to the hospital he would tell us some joke about him showing his dick to the nurse.

He, I don't believe he agreed with the sanctity of marriage was a contributing reason why women say "all men are pigs." Whenever you marry a woman you should make her your priority and focus of attention, something my father never accepted or understood.