|All you are, is all I'll ever need|

The days continue to bleed into each other, and Hermês began to teach her how-to walk-through worlds.

The very first thing that they had done was cast the spell that allowed her to enter the marvel verse. He had to explain to her that just because the movies had not premiered did not mean the world was not continuing on. It was a consequence that all writers feel when the characters take over their own stories. For example, they appeared in the middle of some battle in New York and he had barely been able to stop her PTSD from triggering, but the two of them joined it quickly enough. She was the one to realize that Loki—and of course she found him—was brainwashed and knocked him out of it. Painfully. He had just thrown Tony Stark from his own window which reminded her of Ethan being nearly thrown from Olympos though she only remembered that in flashes. The spell to drain the touch on his mind had been staggering and the Prince of Asgard had been bleeding from his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears by the time that she was through.

He had thanked her graciously and offered her the ugly staff that he held which Hermês confiscated when he sensed the power in it. Of course, by then the portal was opened and the ugly monsters were spilling in, and she just had to protect Tony Stark who she named her godfather. A comic book character! And had nearly thrown a fit when he went through said portal.

With a slight of hand, they managed to trick the mortals of that world that they were keeping the sceptre while they were offered the chance to go to Asgard with the actual sceptre and Tesseract.

And even that was after that world's Olympians had come down to visit, drawn by the sight of another Hermês and a child with the sea in her blood. By her own crafty words, Anthony Edward Stark, Man of Iron, Anthony of York, The Mechanic and Engineer whose existence was integral for the stability of the universe, was announced as the ambassador between Olympos and then between Asgard and then between Jotunheim and giving diplomatic immunity. They were all going to pitch in to help them recover from the invasion and get rid of any alien matter left behind.

That version of Apóllōn had also fixed his chest, taking those shards out and fixing his lungs and ribs and helping him maneuver the arc reactor into something less invasive but still able to protect him from mind control.

She wasn't dazzled by the sight of the other heroes, but he had to pull her away when she started flirting with the Black Widow and Hawkeye though not before she got a hug from Hulk.

When they went to Asgard, they spoke in Loki's defense, keeping him away from the prisons where she revealed that while she was in his head, Loki's entire plan had hinged on Asgard intervention so that they can capture him and he'd be safe from The Mad Titan which had pissed the Olympians off because all of them were descended from titans and how dare he claimed kin to them. Odin All-Father had been incredibly pissed that someone would touch his son, but Frigg All-Mother had looked as if she was going to go to war with this Thanos and win all by her lonesome.

And apparently, Loki had a sibling upon Jotunheim that was skilled in seidr as they called magic. He was declared a crown prince of the realm, through him they hoped to achieve peace, he will never see the throne, but they'd love to have him, and if they saw whoever had the audacity to harm a prince of Jotunheim to please call for them because they'd go to Hel just to kill them again and thanked him for getting rid of Laufey. A very confusing time when they appeared and disappeared right in the halls of the palace showing off their skill in seidr.

All in a day's work, Hermês mused as Lea was soon drowning in traditional dresses of both Olympos and Asgard and somehow managed to convince Asgard and that version of Hḗphaistos to create her own little superheroine armor that looked very similar to a from the DC Comics except in green because of course it was. It was also more covered because even that version of Poseidón was protective of his daughter.