|Break It A Thousand Times If You Like|

Olympos was shaking.

The four cardinal winds were tyrants, roaring and groaning as they attacked the mountain, spreading throughout the lands as they ripped away chlamys and chitons alike.

Rolling clouds crashed down, and streaks of lightning danced across the golden streets. The storm howled ferociously, an unhinged sort of anger to and nearly capsizing it and at the center of it all stood Ivppiter Fulgur, Ivppiter Tonans.

Ivppiter Optimus Maximus.

"Is she mad," he roared, lightning flashing in his eyes.

She, being his sister-wife, Iūnō Regina, who was speaking to her stepson and champion even now on the earthly plane.

Our time is limited, Jason. My prison grows stronger by the hour. It took me a full month to gather enough energy to work even the smallest magic through its bonds. I've managed to bring you here, but now I have little time left, and even less power. This may be the last time I can speak to you.

"Find her NOW!" Father thundered, and his words were echoed by a clap of thunder so loud that a piece of the mountain cracked off.

"You're in prison?" The boy didn't lower his sword though Mercurius wished he had a bit more self-preservation so long as Leaneíras' mind was connected to his. His blessing was pacing outside the camp boundaries, hands sparking with mageia as she and Alabaster yelled at each other. "Look, I don't know you, and you're not my patron."

You know me, Iūnō insisted. I have known you since your birth.

"I don't remember. I don't remember anything."

Back at the boundary, Leaneíras slapped Alabaster across the face.

No, you don't, Iūnō agreed. That also was necessary. Long ago, your father gave me your life as a gift to placate my anger. He named you Jason, after my favorite mortal. You belong to me.

"Whoa," Jason said. "I don't belong to anyone."

Now is the time to pay your debt, she said. Find my prison. Free me, or their king will rise from the earth, and I will be destroyed. You will never retrieve your memory.

All of them froze in place, sharing looks of horror. Iovis turned to look at Apollō. "My son... is this true?"

"Is that a threat? You took my memories?"

You have until sunset on the solstice, Jason. Four short days. Do not fail me.

Her astral form dissolved right as Leaneíras let out a loud scream and stormed away from Alabaster, cursing all the while.

Apollō's eyes slipped closed. "The Second Great Prophecy is amongst us."

Iovis breathed deeply. "Did your oracle prematurely revealed a prophecy that may yet destroy us all."

Gold burst into the eyes of Apollō, the blue in his eyes giving way to eyes that shine like rays of light that he inherited from his grandfather, Sāturnus. And most of the theoi flinched away for it reminded them so strongly of the Titan Lord whom nearly destroyed them scant months ago.

"May I remind you, Father, that the prophecy was already known amongst the romans and even in snippets to the grecians long before the First Great Prophecy had even been known."

The tension in the room skyrocketed.

"Yes, yes, you're right. Forgive me, my son." Their Father sighed as all the strength seemed to leave him at once. He turned sincerely apologetic eyes onto the god of light. "I offer no excuses but my sincerest apologies."