|In deinen Augen sehe ich meine Zukunft.|

WARNING: Mentions of rape/child molestation. It is only mentioned in like one line, but I still wanted to give a warning.

Drew was sneering at one of the new campers over at Camp Half-Blood that seemed way over their head. The daughter of doves looked down at them haughtily from where she sat atop of Ginevre. "Sweetheart, I don't care who you are," she was saying. "You could have been one of the twelve disciples. You could be Jesus of Nazareth himself. I don't care, but all I do want to know is who the fuck are you yelling at because it's not me."

Apóllōn tsked, turning to look at Aphrodítē. "She gets that attitude from you."

"One's comrade should be straight," said the Lady of Kithira. "And not think crooked thoughts."

Annabeth had made her way back to camp and was crossing off places to check for Percy though they kept her from entering the Caldecott Tunnel, covering it deeply with Mist so that she couldn't see anything. Behind her sat Eliza, who worried for her girlfriend; that had been an interesting conversation between them as the girls realized that while they loved Percy... They were in love with each other. Something that was only enforced by the newest child of doves that stated that their "lines" were different. Either way, Eliza was playing a soothing song on her new lyre, gaze turned towards the river as she lounged on the seat beside Annabeth.

Not too far away from the champion of Apóllōn was another daughter of Aphrodítē; Mirajane was her name. She was scowling at a Huntress that had insulted one of her brothers. "Fuck off, Micockroach, or I won't be held accountable when you get kicked out of the Hunt for the loss of  your maidenhood."

"What... that's rape!" The Huntress yelped, backing away a bit.

"And you just said that my brother was going to be a child molester. I think we're even on who is more out of pocket. Leave him and the rest of my siblings alone. This is your only warning."

While that was happening over there, theoi tou gamelioi were more concerned with the fact that a pair of blessings were about to meet. Through Vulcanus' exceptionally crafted speakers, they could hear the same snippets around New Roma that the trio was hearing while they explained things to Percy; the smallest amount of his history that they knew and information about the legion. Lilith Nadia Star was meditating under the sun, though it was less mediating and more wrangling her short-fused temper under control. "This is me choosing peace before I be on the news channel twelve for throwing an engine upside somebody's head."

"That's Lilith," Magnus explained. "Next to Octavian and Medea, she's the best spiritualist at camp. She's next in line to lead the College of Pontiffs. They're the highest-ranking priests of New Rome, but that won't happen until Octavian retires."

"If he does," Medea smirked as they passed by a pair of arguing legionnaires. "She's also Reyna's blessing so if Reyna starts flirting with you, let us know. That way we can get you out of dodge because Lilith is terrifyingly possessive about someone that she threatened to break kneecaps." But again, as Venus had so kindly put. Reyna had called her a freak of nature.

"Bitch if I bite into some fries and it's some apples," came from Bellōna's other daughter. "I'm going to knock your head between the refrigerator fan motor."

"That's Marge. Short for Marjorie, but unless you're one of her siblings then don't call her that. She's the most talented mechanic we have," Medea explained. "Daughter of Bellona so Reyna's her sister, but Marge is also a legacy of Vulcan. When she lost her arm in a battle two years ago, she went on to make her own prosthetic that can change into different things like a rocket launcher, a canon, high-voltage cattle prod."