|It's One Person Who Knew You. |

"Describe yourself," Trent told Drew as they sat in the school café. Somehow, like he did Lea, he imprinted on her and became her honorary emotional support himbo older brother.

"Young, broke, and fabulous," Drew stated, blatantly lying like she was not wearing cartier rings and a solid gold necklace- though Lea and Percy were the only ones who knew that it was a magic item.

Speaking of her Brother, he and Tyson should be finishing up on their finals so that they could leave. It was the last day of school, and they were suppose to walk the siblings to the LIRR train. Brooklyn Academy of the Gifted was better than she had expected it to be when her Mother announced that they were going there. Much better than Meriwether College Prep which was the school that she had previously chosen for them.

Lea didn't know how, but she knew that her soulmate had something to do with Mother changing her mind. Either way, she had been glad to attend the school and Drew had been surprised by her.

(And Lea had been surprised to see how talented the girl was with a bow and arrow and wondered why she never showed those skills at that camp. She was a silver medalist!)

Trent and Medea had been a surprise. They were still official students of Yancy Academy, but Brooklyn Academy had an awesome exchange student program that they took advantage of so the siblings traded off weeks where they attended either school.

Lea loved it.

They met up all the time to ride the subway together when the twins went home for the weekend-or in Percy's case, when he went home everyday.

(It was during one of these moments that Percy had found Tyson, leading him back to the apartment where Mother tended to his wounds and letting him sleep in Percy's room since Lea was a girl and she would have probably killed him if she came to find him snooping through her stuff.

It was already bad enough that Mother and Percy had taken to "sneaking" away her books and notes. Sneaking being a relative turn because she had an alien soulmate who told her every time.)

Lea admittedly went home a lot also, but she stayed in the dorms an equal amount of time. She was actually roommates with Drew!

Anyway, when Trent and Medea had shown up at the subway station with Percy, Lea, and Tyson-Lea had squealed. She had nearly tackled them to the ground as they had lost contact when they moved apartments after everything that Lea was pretending didn't happen last summer. It was embarrassing, but she was so happy to see her friends. She had been quick to introduce them to Drew and they all formed their own little clique at Brooklyn Academy.

"What are your plans for the summer," Medea asked, shuffling her deck of hand-made tarot cards. Lea remembered asking about them last year because they were pretty even if she didn't believe in them. They had been a christmas present from one of her childhood friend's-Tav or some shit. But now, she could feel the power imbued within each of them.

It made her very uncomfortable.

Lea shrugged, pushing her strawberries around. "Going to visit my dad's family."

"Your dad came back?"

Lea grimaced, noting how Drew shifted in her seat. "It's a uh long story."

"Deets," Medea demanded. "When did this happen? Why didn't you tell us? I told you about one of my cousins leaving his fiancée at the altar because her ex boyfriend that came to object to the wedding so that they could get back together was his soulmate."

"And I appreciate that," Lea said as Drew blinked. "What the fuck," the japanese girl stated. Lea snorted, "It was this whole thing last year apparently. Like they got into a fight at the wedding and the fiancée smashed the cake into the officiant's face and her maid of honor ran out to flat their tires and her bridesmaid jumped his groomsman and her mom tried to scratch both their eyes out."