|Love is something that finds you|

Camp went late that summer. It lasted two more weeks, right up to the start of a new school year. Grover had taken over the satyr seekers and was sending them out across the world to find unclaimed half-bloods. So far, the gods had kept their promise. New demigods were popping up all over the place—not just in America, but in a lot of other countries as well.

Though why they were immigrating the demigods over to America instead of just establishing a camp over there, Lea didn't understand.

From what Hermes told her however, that there was talk about expanding the camp, and making it more like a city. Of course, there was the argument of what city that it would be like and apparently, Apóllōn and Athena almost came to blows because one wanted Ancient Sparta and the other wanted Ancient Athens. Either way, they were all settling on naming it after Queen Hera which he admitted was to correspond to the roman camp being named after her Uncle's roman form.

She had confronted him about that alongside a very terrifying visit with the goddess of the River Styx who told her just who was messing around in Lea's head. Styx had commended her on the ingenuity of her oath as not even a thousand years had anyone swore upon her waters in such a way. She also apologized for Peitho's constant harassment as her sister was the only Ōkeanís to marry an Olympian and stay married unlike the others who either married other gods or were left behind when the Husband found their khaos-mate. Lea's arrival just proved that she was not as special as she thought.

Anyway, the U-shape would soon be a complete rectangle, and the demigods had really taken to the new task with gusto.

Nico had some undead builders working on the Hades cabin. Even though he was still the only kid in it, it was going to look pretty cool: solid obsidian walls with a skull over the door and torches that burned with green fire twenty-four hours a day. Next to that were the cabins of Iris, Nemesis, Hecate, and several others Lea didn't recognize. (She thought Apóllōn's painted gold cabin was too much, but it had nothing on Kairos' cabin which was made out of gold. It caused more than one fight between them and the kids of Hermes who were quietly literally stealing bricks.)

They kept adding new ones to the blueprints every day. It was going so well; Annabeth and Chiron were talking about adding an entirely new wing of cabins just so they could have enough room. And Lea, herself, was being hounded to do decorations which she had to explain that she was only allowed to change Hermes' cabin because he gave her permission. Speaking of Cabin Eleven, it was a lot less crowded now, because most of the unclaimed kids had received signs from their godly parents. It happened almost every night, and every night more demigods straggled over the property line with the satyr guides, usually with some nasty monsters pursuing them, but almost all of them made it through.

That wasn't to say that there weren't children of Hermes being added which look, Lea could accept being in love with Hermes, but she still drew the line at being a maternal figure to anyone the same age or older than her and even younger than her. She was sixteen for aliens' sake.

(She was also a bit pleased, and a lot flustered when she realized that they blocked off an entire upper floor just for her. She was also a bit disturbed when Hermes told her that it was more so of an altar space for cult worship up there and the old water painting that she had gotten done the previous summer that they somehow found and stolen was placed along the wall. She resolved to not go up there especially when she found out that they also got their hands on her baby pictures???)

What she was able to do was gift them all some of her enchanted knives that with the camp beads and paraphernalia from their fallen siblings in the war. They were decorative for the most part but could still be of use if needed. The Hecate cabin had a lot of them since she lost the most children out of them all.