|You Are To Me A Lovely Dream|

Apóllōn tended to Lea's wounds as soon as the half-bloods made it to Olympos.

If Hermês was being honest, he believed that was what really convinced most of them to go along with the idea to allow Perseus to live. The boy hadn't even paid attention to the meeting aside from arguing in favor of the Ophiotaurus. Instead, he sat as close as he could to his sister while Apóllōn worked.

It became clear to them all at that moment just what his fatal flaw was.

And it also became clear to them just how they would be able to manipulate things to ensure that Olympos was to be preserved.

Once the meeting was all said and done, the kids were sent back to Camp while Leaneíras was going to stay overnight within the healing halls of Theoi tou Iatrikoi. Well, at least that's what they were told. When Apóllōn had noted blood dripping from her simádi psychís, he had ordered for Hermês to surround her in his things and to break the mind link between them as whatever those on the Titani side had done to block the two had poisoned the mark. The more that she was surrounded by things that he held a strong emotional connection to would cleanse it and make her recovery even easier.

Poseidón had followed him out of the meeting after stopping to speak with his son.

"To think tis the first time I see her in person in fourteen years, and she is not even conscious for the meeting," his Uncle mused, reaching out to brush a few strands of hair from her face. She shifted absently as if she was seeking the warmth of his hand. "When she was younger, before she became so apathetic to the world around her, she'd sit on her windowsill and make wishes to the stars to take care of me."

He breathed an airily type of laugh. It was funny in hindsight. To wish that the stars would take care of one of the eldest gods. "When their Mother took them on trips to Montauk, she'd find all the shells she could in the sand and push them back into the water and tell the ocean to bring them to me so that they could lead me home."

Leaneíras shifted as if she was going to wake up, but Hermês knew that Apóllōn placed her on some very strong drugs.

"There was a picture that she drew when she was about five. It was of her and Percy, and her Mother standing on a beach and they were waving at me coming back on a boat." It sounded like he was speaking of a different person. "And then, one day, she just woke up and didn't care anymore." Poseidón's voice sounded pained. Hermês wondered what caused her to change. Was there a trigger of sorts? Or did she possibly not even know or even remember? He could not imagine his Leaneíras in any other way, but he still mourned the child-like wonder from the girl in the past. How different would she have been if she still allowed such optimism in her life?

"When did you grow up?" her Father murmured, but she continued to slumber on.

It was silent between the two gods as they watched her, and Hermês had half the mind to leave and venture to the demos oneiron to be with her.

"You will take care of her, ναί," Poseidón asked, but it was not really a question. It was a statement of fact.

"I plan to be at her side for her recovery," Hermês told him. "Well, for as long as she would let me."

Her Father hummed. "I imagine you have plans to chase down Hekatê Huios." Well, of course, he did. He was going to skin him like a snake and gut him like a fish and use his intestines as fairy lights. "I assure you, there is no need for that."

Indignant, Hermês turned to look at him. How could he take away his need for vengeance? Poseidón didn't look back at him though. He only stared at his daughter silently with a pleased but cruel twist to his lips that Hermês had not seen since Hurricane Mitch back in '98. It had been disastrous for the humans and Poseidón had personally paid for their entrance in the Underworld himself and did what he could to fix the economy that he ruined without causing anymore issues. "She prayed to me, my daughter. Asked me for such a favor. A little gift if you will and what kind of Father would I be if I didn't grant her such a gift. Όχι, you need not to worry about him for I swear that the next time you see him... you will be leading his soul to Háidēs' home."