𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍

We stepped in and I took a look around. I instinctively wrapped my arms around my self feeling the need to comfort me.

Justin closed the door behind us locking it with the code. He placed a kiss on my head before continuing his way with our bags in hand.

I stood standing there, feeling all the emotions that swallowed me.

"Kitten." Justin called partly sternly and it was enough to get me out of my trance and where he could see me.

I made my way upstairs and into his bedroom.

He was unpacking both our stuff into the wardrobe.

"Justin." I spoke softly as I took a sit on the floor next to the bag.

"Hmm?" He hummed letting me know that he was hearing as he kept unpacking.

"H-How come you decided that we c-come here?" I asked playing with the zipper of the bag.

"Seemed like a great idea to me." He answered nonchalantly not paying much attention.

"B-But..-" a death glare was send my way at the word but and I winced silently.

"I'm sorry. I mean..umm.." no words could promise me that I won't get in trouble so I decided to drop it.

"Never mind." I ended up saying before pulling some clothes out of the bag.

He sighed before turning to face me and I paused with the clothes in my hands, looking up at him.

He leaned down and brushed some of my hair out of the way gently with both of his hands before capturing my face in them.

"All these fights and all this arguments we've been having were because you wanted more freedom,you wanted to get out of the house..so here we are." He said  and I just blinked looking up at him mesmerised by how pretty he looked but I focused to put my words in a sentence.

"D-Does this have to do with what happened with Z-Zayn?" I stuttered and he looked up at the ceiling, his hands freeing my face and falling to his sides.

Oh..
I looked around alert by his movements and ended up staring at the folded clothes in my hands.

"That's a nice shirt." I commented nervously completely changing the subject afraid that I'll get jn trouble.

He sighed before getting the clothes from me and placing them on the shelf.
I guiltly looked up at him.

"Yes it does have to do with that. It made me realise how much in need you were of an escape. Not from me but from the house, only reason that fucker had power over you was because of this. Nothing else." He explained taking me aback.

I just nodded getting my answer.

"okay,im sorry." I whispered timidly as I regretted bringing it up.

He bend his knees, coming to my eye level and I blushed at how close we were. He shook his head with a slight smile.

"You're adorable." He said sending butterflies to my tummy.

He grabbed my chin gently forcing my submissive eyes to meet his.

"And all mine." He added, lust clearly in his tone.

I blinked feeling a my self heating up.

He smirked and out of nowhere stood back up ruffling my hair playfully leaving me utterly aching for him.