𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚝

"Security cameras" he repeated to the person on the phone his voice getting closer to me and that was my cue to get inside.

I quickly walked over to Scooter and Niall on the couch. I must of looked flustered because Scooter shook his head questionably towards me.

But before I had the chance to tell them what I heard Justin came inside. He wrapped a possessive arm around my waist from behind and placed his chin on my head.

"My baby has something to tell you." He spoke sending shivers down my body by how close his voice was to my ears.

I slightly looked up at him a bit confused but instantly understood what he was talking about. I cleared my throat nervously and tagged a piece of strand behind my ear.

"I'm sorry.." I spoke softly and Niall slightly smiled at me.

"Speak up." Justin demanded patting my bum lightly , urging me sternly.

"I'm sorry for my behavior and the chaos I caused." I spoke the words I knew he wanted me to say.

"Good girl." He dismissively praised me and took a sit on the couch.

"Can I be excused?" I asked and Niall looked at Justin obviously trying to figure out the dynamic between us.

"No. Come here." He shut down my request not even looking at me since his eyes where occupied by his phone in his hand.

I gulped and obeyed taking a sit on his lap as always. Most times I'm on his lap or on the floor..but that's another story.

"The pasta was amazing." Niall said sweetly to me, probably wanting to lighten the mood.

I blushed slightly and looked at Justin to see if I'm allowed to answer. His eyes flickered from his phone sternly to me, slightly giving me a nod but he kept the firm glare as he noticed my flushed cheeks.

"Thank you sir." I answered smiling lightly at him.

"Don't call me sir, it's Niall." He said and I nodded averting my eyes back to Justin.

"Can I have my phone?" I asked quietly looking submissively at him.

"No." Was all he answered and I wanted to pout so bad .

"Why can't she have her phone?" Niall asked curiously and Justin's eyes flickered again to him kinda annoyed.

"Because she's not allowed to. She only gets it once in a while." Justin informed him.

Once in a blue moon seems more like it.

I held back my annoyance by looking at the shining floor, thanks to my cleaning abilities.

"Why?" Niall pushed wanting answers and Justin patted my thigh getting my attention.

"Tell Niall baby." He urged me and I averted my eyes to Niall.

"Because the internet is toxic and dangerous." I spoke the words I heard all my life.

Niall slightly nodded with his eyes to Justin. Not really liking the situation.

"Why don't we go in the studio? Let's discuss about what  we're gonna do with your song." Scooter offered and they both nodded.

I stood up so Justin could stand as well. Niall and Scooter where already heading towards the studio room but Justin turned to look down at me.

"Clean the table and come." He demanded, leaving a kiss on my head and made his way to the studio as well.

I looked at the table with the plates and the food still on it. I sighed and begun cleaning , I did the dishes and placed them back in the cabinets.