𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎

I ate my breakfast, got my daily chores done as expected of me and now I was daydreaming by the huge glass doors that separated me and the outside world.

I was sitting on the floor, just enjoying the view of the huge garden that surrounded Justins house, my eyes where following the birds, watching them fly so freely, going wherever they want.

Must be beautiful to be a bird..seeing the world from such a beautiful view point. Flying above everything, only surrounded by clouds and the blue color of the sky..feeling the air travel with you everywhere you go. What is it like to touch the clouds?

Well in my case I don't even know how it feels to touch the grass. With that thought I averted my eyes back to the ground in front of me. I hugged my knees to my chest and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the warm sun rays on my face.

A thud caused me to open my eyes. There was a small cat sitting right in front of me with its paw on the glass door.

"Hi!" I exhaled in excitement and I touched my forehead on the glass as well, wishing that I could transport through it.

"Get away from the windows little one." Justins voice startled me as he past the living room where I was and entered the kitchen.

"Justin" I called after him and got up following behind him.

"Hm?" He urged me to proceed since he was drinking water.

"Can I go outside? Just for a couple of minutes! Please!" I begged looking back to make sure that the cat is still there and it was.

"Bridget." He warned leaving his glass on the counter and making his way back in the living room.

"Please! It's been so long since I stepped out in the garden! Please Justin! There's this cat and I wanna pet it!" I begged desperately and pulled his arm to the huge glass door so he could see the small cat looking up at him.

A sighed escaped his lips and he crouched down to see the small cat.

"Please.." I begged once more.

"I'll behave." I promised trying to get him to agree.

He stood up and looked down at me.

"Did you finish your chores?" He asked and I nodded like a broken doll.

His eyes averted outside , scanning the big yard that was well guarded with a huge tall privacy hedge that surrounded the whole mansion. Pretty sure he was searching for paparazzi or anything of an outside intrusion.

"Please." I begged once more looking up at him with my desperate eyes and he sighed .

He unlocked the big glass door and slid it open. I was about to burst with happiness. I squealed happily and quickly stepped outside before he changed his mind.

I plopped down on the grass and fell back so that I could see the blue sky right above me. The little cat run by my side and Justin chuckled.

He approached us and took a sit next to me. I sat up so I could face him and his eyes were already on me with so much adoration.

"Thank you." I thanked him and he just kissed my forehead.

The small cat hoped on his lap and he chuckled melting my heart. I love seeing him happy. He's most times stressed out with everything going on in the world and his job it's more that nice when I see him let go and relax.

"Can I go get him something to eat?" I asked and he nodded so I run inside and brought him the half eaten toast left of my breakfast.

I cut it in pieces and let him have it.

"Was that your breakfast?" Justin asked with a raised eyebrow.

Oops.

"I was not that hungry.." I admitted even tho he always wants me to finish my food.

"Bridget." He said displeased with my answer.

"I'll make another one later." I ended up saying and he nodded strictly.

Another cat a bit bigger than the small one came and they were identical.

"Is that his mom?" I asked Justin and he nodded.

"If he follows then yes." He answered and the little cat run behind the bigger one melting my heart.

"Tonight I have a business dinner meeting."  Justin spoke and my mood was ruined.

My face fell and he noticed. He knows that I don't like being alone. He always has somewhere to go either for work or other purposes and it gets lonely for me.

He put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Don't pout kitten..I have good news for you." He said and my ears perked up at what his words.

He chuckled at my reaction and I blushed slightly.

"Niall is gonna look after you tonight, until I'm back." He said and my eyes sparkled with excitement.

Wait ,what?

"What? You would never let another man stay alone with me. How?" I questioned amazed.

"I trust Niall. That's one of the many reasons I trusted him with knowing about you. I needed someone other than Scooter to look after you when I have obligations since Scooter 90% percent of the time is with me. I know how lonely it got for you being alone.. so I trust Niall..and I trust my newfound cameras. So behave baby girl." The threatening tone was clear in his voice and it send shivers down my body.

"Yes Justin." I submissively answered but thoughts already started to roam my brain.

Maybe..I can convince Niall to use the internet.

Or even better,maybe I can convince him to go out?