𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗

«Scooter and Niall.» he said and my eyes widened in surprise.

«Niall?» I questioned.
«Niall Horan?» I questioned again and he nodded a bit annoyed by my excitement.

«Wow..» I said and a smile formed on my face.

«Chill. It's not that big of a deal.» he spat annoyed and I could tell he was getting jealous.

«It's not a big deal for you cause you are you, it's Niall Horan!» I said not able to hold my excitement and he grabbed my jaw not harshly but firmly.

«And I'm Justin Bieber.» he said in all seriousness with that possessive look in his eyes and I visibly composed my self.

But how am I supposed to act? What am I supposed to do? I don't even know how to act around people.

Only people I see it's him, Scooter and some of his workers once in a while or close friends. He always hides me from anyone and anything.

«Do I, do I have to be there?» I questioned and he looked down at me questionably.

«What's the matter?» he asked as he brushed my hair softly out of my face with his hand.

«I..I don't know how to act. I don't want to do anything wrong and get you mad..» I said with anxiety laced in my voice as my heart sunk.

It's not everyday that Justin lets me be present when people are around. As much as I want it, it scares me. What if do something wrong that gets him mad?

«Little one ,you are gonna behave..cause if you don't you'll get punished.» he reminded me calmly as he pet my hair .

A stern but calm look on his face. I nodded, already feeling anxious.

I cleared my throat a bit and popped the question.

«How come you t-trust Niall?» I questioned since he never lets people know of my existence.

«I know him many years. He's good.» was all he said and leaned down to kiss my forehead,I just nodded.

«Now, I want you to cook for us.» he announced changing the subject

«Yes Justin.» I answered even tho I had no energy to do so.

«What should I make?» I questioned and a smile tagged at his lips.

«My favorite.» he whispered and I chuckled.

«Of course.» I said and we stood up.

He hit my but gently urging me to get dressed and I obeyed as he went into his room to get ready. I put on an oversized sweater that hung a bit loosely on my shoulder paired with my high knee socks.

When your life is literally in a house. The only goal of your outfits is how much cozier and comfier they can be.

I made my way downstairs and I got in the kitchen ready to start cooking. I put my hair in a high ponytail to get them out of the way and started to get all my ingredients out of the cabinets.

I was so focused on making his favorite food perfection that I got lost not realizing the time passing until his voice startled me.

«Mmm it smells amazing.» he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

«It's ready.» I announced and he picked in the pot to see.

He inhaled the smell satisfied and that's when the doorbell rang.

«Go baby, it's Scooter.» he said as he closed the pot and wiped his hands.

I obeyed and run to the door opening it. The second he laid eyes one me he grabbed me in a hug and twirled me around, my laugh echoing in the house.