𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁⇡

I got up and went to open the door but then halted. I'm not allowed to..Justins rules is that I never open the door unless I have orders from him, which I don't.

I stepped back from the door and wiped my tears.

I was about to head up to my room but they knocked again. I looked frustrated at the door but then again, Justins name was heard at the TV and another image of him at the cafe with that random girl popped up.

«Screw your rules.» I growled under my breath and for the first time in my life I purposely disobeyed him.

I opened the door and Neels, the new security guard was there.

We stayed there, starring eye to eye until he finally spoke.

«Hi umm.. I'm like.. the new security guard, supposed to be standing here outside the door..but I kinda heard you..cry..and I don't know if I'm allowed to check on you but-

«You're not.» I cut him of and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

«Only Thiago is allowed to speak to me from the security guards and not always.» I informed him as I sniffled.

A guilty feeling settled in my stomach as I realized that I disobeyed Justin. Not so tough now am I?

I was about to close the door but he stopped me.

«Are you okay?» he asked and at his words my eyes blurred again from tears as I felt my heart ache.

«N-No.» I whispered suddenly feeling the need to open up to someone.

«Can I help with something?» he questioned with sympathy in his eyes.

«No, but you can help yourself by not talking to me, you'll get in trouble and probably get fired.» I informed him ready to close the door again but he stopped me once more.

«I don't really..care if I get fired.» he said and my brows knitted in confusion.

«I've been to this work at least a month and never saw you before until today, never saw you coming out of this house, never saw you do anything really, only heard you cry sometimes and I did not know it was from this house. I always thought it was my brain cause I was sure only Justin lives here.» he blurted all these words and I was left speechless.

What am I doing? I'm putting my self in trouble .

«I-..You know what, I'm not even aloud to speek to anyone or open this fucking door and I'm not even aloud to swear but I just did. I'm setting my self up and I'm gonna regret this so please.» I spat as tears fell from my eyes and I was about to shut the door but he put his foot in the gap stopping me again.

«Why are you so weak?» he asked and I paused.

I opened the door slowly and looked at him.

«I'm not weak.» I said angrily not sounding very sure of my words and he raised an eyebrow.

«You're not happy right now and you're not doing anything about it instead you're hiding behind a door crying.» he said quite honestly and my brain glitched.

I'm not weak.

Or am I?

He saw my hurt expression and his features softened.

«I-I'm sorry, I tend to not think before I speak, I shouldn't-

He tried to apologize but I cut him of.

«No, you're right. I am weak.» I said now fully opening the door.

«Is that an invitation for me to get in ? Cause I'm kinda freezing out here.» he mumbled and I dumbfoundedly looked at the door and back at him.