𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚛

"Umm..sir.." Neels murmured lost as he looked at the floor, avoiding Justins burning gaze, trying to think of an answer.

I looked up at Justin but his eyes where firmly stuck at Neels, I knew that I was for sure in his vision so I averted my guilty eyes down to the floor.

I'm screwed. He knows me so well, there's no way I can pass this by him without blurting everything.
No way.

Niall obviously sensed the tension and made his way to us.

"What seems to be to problem?" He questioned darting his eyes from one to the other.

Justin raised his hand silencing Niall without even looking at him and Niall's eyes averted to me, noticing that I was visibly afraid. Confusion clouded his face.

"I asked you a question." Justin spat at Neels, keeping his calm but the tone of his voice send shivers down my spine.

I'm scared.

"Sir." Neels spoke quietly.

"I heard it..I.. asked Thiago." Neels mumbled not meeting Justins eyes and I felt my heart pound.

"Bridget." Justin spoke my name and I almost kneeled to the floor ready to beg.

I averted my fearful eyes up to his dominant ones, fearing that he can see through me. I know he can.

That was enough for him to do so. He knew right then and then that I did something.

I felt my eyes blur with the first tears. Knowing Justin, the best thing for me right now is to keep my mouth shut until he says otherwise.

I hang my head , not being able to take this and I took a few small steps back, completely giving up.

I could feel Neels eyes burning me. He didn't know that Justin already knew. He still had hope to save this but one look is all it ever takes for Justin to know everything that goes on inside my mind. That's whats terrifying when someone knows you that well.

"Sir. We can ask Thiago if you want. Nothing else happened. Thiago just told me." Neels continued his attempt to hide the situation.

"Bridget." Justin said and my eyes snapped up at him in a heartbeat.

"Is there something I need to know?" He questioned. His voice coming out stern, his eyes still fixed on Neels.

I can't lie to him. I just can't.

"Yes sir." I admitted my voice coming out weak and Neels'eyes looked at me .

Justin hung his head, trying to control his anger. He took in a deep breath, and I could see a smile forming on his lips. But not a happy smile, that twisted smirk I knew all to well. I crossed the line.

I gulped and I started visibly shaking. I looked at Scooter who was sitting on the table, head in his hands as he also knew what was coming for me.

He looked at me and I could see worry in his eyes but anger as well. He was mentally asking me, why? I could hear him say . "Why did you do this to you?"

I looked at Justin who was holding the door with one arm..his head was still low, giving me perfect view of the angel wings tatted on his neck. It send shivers down my body. The one person I love , is the one I fear most.

Without a word he shut the door, leaving Neels outside.  He turned around, our eyes meeting and I took a step back.

"I tried so hard." He said, a malicious tone in his voice.

"I tried so hard not to punish you anymore, I tried to be lenient, and this? This is what I get back?" He spat as he made his way closer to me and I did not move a muscle, my body was frozen to the ground.

Niall stepped between us, as he watched the scene unfold .

"What's going on?" He questioned and Scooter was already next to Justin.

"Justin. Think clearly , we don't even know what happened yet." He tried to calm him down.

Justin chuckled in pure anger and I almost fainted as flashbacks of the worst days hit me.

Flashback

His chuckled echoed in my ears as I was kneeled to the floor begging.

"Justin, please, don't do this" I begged and he turned around.

"What?" He questioned as he came back, his perfectly brown hair where no where near that quiff anymore, they where all messed up from the amounts of times he run his hands through them in desperation.

"Don't do this?" He questioned my previews words.

I stayed silent only sobbing beneath his deadly glare.

He was still in his believe tour outfit. (Pics above)

"How many times do I have to remind you of your place huh?" He yelled and I winced afraid.

"I'm sorry" I cried and he chuckled once again.

"Oh are you?" He questioned and grabbed my jaw harshly forcing me to face him.

"Are you baby girl? Huh?" He spat, his hazel eyes glaring through my brown ones, his lips forming a taunting smile .

"Yes Justin, please" I begged once again my voice braking and he freed me from his grip.

A hard slap landed on my face and I cried out.

"It's sir. Until you learn  to respect." He spat and I silently sobbed.

"Yes sir." I submitted trembling.

End of flashback

"Can someone explain to me what's going on?" Niall questioned completely lost and I sniffled realizing that I was full on crying.

"My little kitten can"Justin said as he came closer to me and I trembled under his gaze.

He grabbed my jaw and forced me to face him.

"Right babygirl?" He threateningly questioned and I was ready to face everything that came with it.

Or was I?

"Yes sir."

hey boosss, please comment and let me know of your opinions, it's really important to me, thank you 💕
btw Jujus birthday is almost here. I-🥺