𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕

He pulled the phone away from his ear, holding it in front of my face he set in on speaker mode.

"Hey princess." Jason said ,before shuffling was heard and a groan.

A groan that was not coming from Jason but from Zayn.

I put my hand over my mouth in shock as my eyes looked up to Justins.

"J-Justin." I stuttered my voice barely above a whisper as my thoughts were wilding.

"You didn't think I was gonna let him slide with stealing you away from me, did you?" He asked not waiting for my response before pressing video call.

He turned the phone his way watching whatever was displayed on the screen as I was left with a dry throat and short breaths.

Another groan was heard.

"Almost unrecognisable,almost." Jason commented and then the phone was turned towards me.

"Zayn..?"I said in shock as his face came into view.

He was sitting on a chair all beaten up, a black eye, a busted lip and painful looking cheekbones.

Justins muscles twitched at the sound of me saying his name. I looked up at him before averting my eyes back at the screen .

"I'm sorry angel." Zayn said with a discomfort through the pain.

"Oh shut the fuck up." Jason said nonchalantly before landing another punch on his face .

I winced looking away, not able to face the screen.

"Please stop." I begged not helping flashback images that popped in my mind.

Justin chuckled.

He hung up the phone setting it on his desk and I turned to face him a worried look all over my face.

"You didn't have to-

"He,didn't have to." He cut me off as soon as I spoke emphasising the "he"

"He didn't have to take you, he didn't have to get involved in something that is non of his fucking business. You are no ones business but mine."He spat.

I wanted to say so many things but nothing at the same time, I was afraid to say the least.

"Is he gonna.. k-kill him?" I asked with a trembling voice.

"Kill him? No." Justin said with a menacing tone in his voice.

"He took you, we took him. He hurt you, we hurt him. It's just a taste of his own medicine." Justin answered before brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"He did not h-hurt me." I defended him meeting Justin's cold stare.

"He did kitten. With the internet card he pulled, we're just doing it differently." He said before grabbing my chin gently in his hold.

"No one messes with what's mine, little one. No one."He wanted to make sure I got the hint in the phrase.

I'm his and he wants me to get that through my head.

I tried so hard to fight the thoughts of sympathy for Zayn in my head but I couldn't..I wanted him to be okay..

He released me and leaned back in his chair.

"I could use an iced coffee." He said before grabbing his phone.

Without a world I got up and went straight to the kitchen .

Zayn was again in my mind as I replayed everything that happened. A knot settling in my tummy.

I rested my back on the fridge for a second, trying to catch my breath, shutting my eyes as flashbacks tortured my mind.