𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍

Justin's p.o.v

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and I was asleep on the couch with a blanket on top of me. I heard talking in the kitchen and everything came back to me.

I sat up. I felt nauseous, a pain in my chest and depressed all at once.

"Niall." I called and they both came out of the kitchen with Thiago the leader of my security guards.

"I'm gonna kill you." I growled and got up ready to beat the shit out of him, my voice came out hoarse.

Scooter and Niall grabbed me right in time before I could launch my punch.

"Sir-" he tried to say but I cut him of.

"Don't fucking "sir" me! You had one job! One motherfucking job!" I yelled with anger in my voice, braking down again as tears flooded my eyes .

"Justin. I need to tell you something. You have to hear me. I'm so sorry..I- I need to help." He begged and I just now noticed his red eyes.

He was crying too.

Of course he was. It was his fucking job to protect her when I wasn't there. And it was my job to keep her safe..I failed..

"I failed her..." I cried out my own thoughts and they where a bit taken back.

"What? Justin- no-"

"I failed her! I was supposed to protect her! I was supposed to- I was- I-.." I broke down again in sobs as I couldn't bare the thought.

My baby girl, what if something happened to her? It's all my fault!

"Justin! Stop! It's not your fault! Someone took her!" Scooter yelled trying to snap me out of this.

I looked at him as my blood froze.

"That was..not the best way to tell him.. that's not what we agreed." Niall whispered to scooter but I heard.

"What?" I spat anger flooding through my nerves.

"Look- Thiago tried to say.

"What?" I spat again.
"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked my voice low in compare with before.

"We saw the camera footage when you where asleep. She didn't leave someone came in and took her, it was planed no security guards where guarding the door. He got in with a key. The whole thing was planned Justin."

"H-How no one -no one knew about her. This does not make sense." I said completely lost .

I looked at them trying to read their faces and suddenly Niall paled.

"What?" I spat immediately.
"What is it?spit it? What are you thinking?" I pushed having no patience left.

Before he could talk Thiago jumped in.

"What about Neels the security guard? He knew." Thiago reminded me and I clenched my jaw.

"Bring him in. Now." I demanded and he wasted no second in obeying me.

"Is that what you where thinking too?" I asked Niall and he paused for a second before nodding.

"Yeah." He said.

"I want to see the footage." I demanded and Scooter nodded before going to get my phone .

On cue the door opened and Thiago dragged the scared looking boy.

I approached him immediately grabbing him by the collar.

"Where is she?! What did you do?" I yelled and he raised his arms almost crying .