𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝

Justins P.O.V

"I'm gonna take her upstairs." I whispered to Niall and Scooter as I got up, holding my kitten asleep in my arms.

They nodded and I caught Niall staring at her as I walked to the door. I clenched my jaw trying to calm the anger rising inside of me and I was out.

I made my way up the stairs and into my room instead of my baby girls. I placed her carefully on the bed, pulling the covers over her tiny body.

Gosh I love her.

I made my way back down and into the studio quietly. I left the studio door slightly open so I could hear her if anything and plopped my self back on my chair.

"Where where we?" I asked turning to them.

"We - Scooter was about to answer but was disrespectfully cut of by Niall.

"What is going on with that girl?" He questioned and I raised my brow trying to keep a calm expression.

"What do you mean?" I questioned as chill as possible.

"Man, you never mentioned her,ever.No one knows of her existence, no one knows you adopted a girl." He tried to clarify his confusion.

"Why would anyone know. She's mine." I answered possessively.
"I just decided to trust you with it. I hope that wasn't a wrong decision." I said raising my eyebrows threateningly but still keeping a calm and collected demeanor.

"No of course not. It's just hard to grasp." He answered and I nodded.

"Are you planning to keep her locked up forever? How is she not allowed to use the internet while your one of the biggest pop stars. How does that work?" He questioned trying to understand my motives.

"You've seen what I've been through. Internet is toxic. The world is cruel. I don't want her to end up like I was." I said seriously, flashes of my worst years coming back.

"I'm protecting her." I concluded and he nodded.

"I get it but..what about her life man?" He questioned and my tongue brushed the inside of my mouth as I tried to control my anger.

"Her life is with me." I answered possessively and he just starred at me confused.

"Mate, you okay? She's a human being." He tried to reason with me.

"Look mate." I spat annoyed not able to hold back.

"She's mine, she's my responsibility, that's her life for years now, it's nothing new, that's how she grew up. I decide for her since I am the guardian here and I know best. I've been through so much all these fucking years."

"What about you going out with others girls? How does she feel about that?" He asked and Scooter looked at me as well since it's a subject we always fight on.

"What I do is my business." I grumbled.

"What?" He spat expressing his anger at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Now that's why your not letting her be on the internet? Correct? You're keeping her out of it so she won't know what the fuck is going on." He said and I looked him straight in the eye.

"I trusted you with her existence because I thought you would be understanding, I'm really on the verge of regretting it. How I raise my girl,my pet or whatever I wanna call her is my responsibility and my choice. I'm done with this conversation if you wanna out me, go do it." I spat enraged and Niall was shaking his head.

"I'm not a threat to you bro. I'm sorry if you felt like it." He said calmly and now I shook my head.

"You kept pushing my buttons." I murmured and he nodded in undestandment.