𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚜

"Bridget?" I heard Nialls voice awake me from my thoughts and I looked up to see him enter.

"Woah, are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked with compassion in his voice as he rushed to me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised and he forwarded his eye brows before tagging me in a hug.

"Don't be silly, what happened ?" He asked and I just sobbed again not knowing what to say.

I'm scared.

"I..Justin is mad at me.." I said and he pulled back motioning for us to sit on the couch.

"Why? What happened?" He asked and I just shook my head.

"Hey, you can tell me.."

"I checked the internet from his phone, cause I overheard his conversation with Scooter.. I wanted to see for my self what happened last night b-but when he saw me all messed up h-he immediately knew what I had done." I explained with tears down my cheeks.

Niall looked a bit confused so he grabbed his phone and probably searched to see what I was talking about.

Anger flashed through his eyes and he put his phone down.

"I don't know what to say."
"Look Bridget..you might of disobeyed him but he is the one in the wrong here." He said taking me aback .

what?

I looked at him shocked.

"B-But I-

"Yeah you just checked what is already the truth out there, you just saw it. That's all you did. What about what he is doing? Look I know he'll probably cut my head off if he knew what I was saying right now..but I care for you. You don't deserve this." He said and I was left speechless.

I mean I had these thoughts for a long time but it was so relieving hearing it from someone else for once, Justin always made me feel crazy for this .

"I thought about that.." I answered honestly .

"Hold on, let me get some water." He said and got up.

As he went in the kitchen I noticed a pair of keys on the couch where he was previously sitting. My mind wend back to when Niall entered the house after Justin left and I realised, these are the house keys Justin gave him.

Without a second thought I grabbed them and put them in my pocket.

"I'm back." He said as he came with two glasses of water.

I thanked him as I took a sip for my dry throat. I set my glass on the table and I looked at him as he spoke.

"Look Bridget, if you want I can talk to Justin about it."

"No! No thanks, that will make things much worse." I said honestly and he just nodded looking deep in thought.

"I'll just get my chores done, if you need anything call me I'll be somewhere around the house." I informed him as I got up.

I climbed the stairs and begun to clean Justin's bedroom first and later the whole upstairs floor. As I was cleaning the keys fell from my pocket reminding me that I took them.

Fuck, what have I done? What was I thinking?

If Justin realise I'll be in so much trouble.

"Bridget!" I heard Niall from downstairs and cold blood run through my vains.

I hid the keys in my closet in a shoe making sure they where not visible. I made my way downstairs and Niall was looking around the kitchen.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked but I already knew what was up.