𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜?

«Omg!Omg!» I cried in fear as Neels stood up and run to the door.

«I'll just stand outside as I was supposed to, you, calm down. Do whatever you would've of been doing.» he instructed a bit calmer than me.

He opened the door and glanced at me once sympathetically before he closed the door behind him.

I wiped my tears and looked around. Everything is perfect except me. I'm a complete mess. I looked in the mirror on the wall. My eyes are puffy and red, there's no hiding it.

I made my way to the stairs, I was about to run up but right on cue I heard the key turn on the door and Justin stepped inside.

«Hey kitten» he said as he took his coat of and threw it on the couch.

His eyes averted to me and he squinted as he probably noticed my state.

I gulped.

I feel so hurt by him but at the same time I just want to run into his arms. What are you supposed to do when the person that hurts you, is the only one that can fix you?

By now he was right in front of me. He grabbed my chin between his thump and index finger, lifting me up so that I was forced to look at him.

His eyes examined my face. I couldn't look at him, I felt my eyes water so I averted them to the floor. The pictures with that girl swirling in my mind.

Suddenly his jaw clenched and his eyes darkened like he realized something.. something that did not please him.

«Did you use your phone?» he questioned sternly forcing me to look at him again.

I immediately shook my head.

«No» I said my voice barely above a whisper.

«Why where you crying. The truth.» he demanded and pointed to the couch, indicating for me to sit.

I obeyed.

I took a sit and he was standing right in front of me, arms crossed in front of his chest, jaw clenched and muscles tensed.

Why do I feel like I'm in the wrong? How come I am the one on the spot?

I looked up at him through my blurry eyes and he raised his eyebrows expectantly, waiting for me to speak .

«I saw you w-with that girl.» I stutter with the lamp in my throat.

His brows knitted in anger and confusion. I sniffled.

«You said you did not use your phone.» he spat and I was a bit confused.

What does my phone have to do with this?

«I did not!» I said in my defense my voice braking from all the emotion.

«Then how do you know about that?» he questioned once again and then I realized.

He thought I saw the news on my phone? Is that why I'm not allowed to use my phone? So I won't find out about things like this?

So many questions and hurtful thoughts crossed my mind in only a matter of seconds. But I stopped them so that I could answer him.

«I saw it on the TV, the n-news mentioned it and sh-showed pictures of you» I admitted and he sighed annoyingly.

Is he annoyed that I found out?

«That's nothing» he said and I looked up at him.

That's nothing? Tell that to my heart that is aching Justin.

«How is that nothing? Is that why I'm not allowed to use my phone?» I questioned as more tears purred down my face.

He sighed once again and took a sit next to me, placing me on his lap.

«Yes little one, that's one of the many reasons.» he said and I looked at him hurt.

What? Is he admitting that he wants to hide things like this from me?

«Not for the reason your little brain is thinking tho.» he said and I stared at him confused.

«What do you mean?» I questioned exhausted from not understanding.

«The media, the press, everyone is taking things out of proportion. I was just for coffee with scooter and two girls for work. We were discussing business. But I'm sure the media probably announced us in a relationship or something right?» he explained and I just stayed silent.

«They just like to spread lies, it's their job. And yes that's one of the many reasons I do not allow you to be on the internet. This is a very good example. Look how hurt you are from such a wrong and completely false thing.» he continued and I just sniffled as I felt my heart being released from pains hold.

«So you're..not in a relationship?» I questioned and he chuckled.

«Everything I need, is right here.» he said and kissed my forehead.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and a sigh of relief escaped my trembling lips.

His phone rung and he knitted his eyebrows.

«Go upstairs baby girl, I need to take this call, it's for business.» he demanded and I obeyed.

«Got to my room I'll be up in a second» he said and I made my way up the stairs but just before going in his room I stopped and focused my hearing on his conversation.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝.
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚞𝚞𝚞𝚞𝚞 𝚜𝚖 🤍