𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

Paris

It was a fresh and sunny day. Felix Graham de Vanily and his mother, Amelie came back to Paris to start over just after the death of his father. It was a new experience for him, since he had just returned to Paris. Felix was going to Adrien Agreste, his cousin's school aswell. He did not want to go, but he wanted to make his mother atleast a little bit happier than before, so he agreed.

They were in a car that Gabriel Agreste, Adrien's father had sent. Before arriving at the Agreste's mansion, Gabriel had specifically told the driver to take them on a tour around Paris, the city of love.

"Felix, honey. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here as much as I do," said Amelie excitedly. 

"Mother, I thought we were supposed to arrive at uncle's house by now. Why are we taking so long on a small tour?" replied Felix with annoyance on his face.

"It's the city of love! Who wouldn't want to take a tour around this wonderful place?" said his mother, "I promise you, it's going to be amazing!"

Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

A few minutes later, they stopped by a small bakery. It's the most famous bakery in Paris, many people come from across the country just to try their baked goods.

~Buzz Buzz

"Felix, would you mind getting some crossaints from this lovely bakery for me? I need to take this phone call," asked Amelie.

"Not at all," responded Felix.

He walked into the bakery and saw a girl who looks just one age younger than him helping her parents.

"Five crossaints, please," said Felix looking around the pastries scented little shop.

"No problem!" replied the girl.

"Hmm..."

"What?" asked Felix curiously.

"I've never seen you before, are you from here?" the girl questioned while handing a bag of crossaints over to him.

"No, I just came back here. What's your problem, Miss Nosey?" teased Felix.

"I am NOT nosey." she said as she folded her arms.

"Sure," said Felix and he walked out of the little shop.

He got into the car and the driver drove them to the Agreste's mansion. Amelie was munching on some freshly baked crossaints while Felix thought to himself. "That girl at the bakery was... rather interesting." He never had a friend before, as he is homeschooled. The other reason is because he is TOO cold, he never interacts with anyone, like EVER. But somehow, he is looking forward to make atleast one friend in this new high school.

Agreste's Mansion

Finally, they arrived at the Agreste's mansion. It was a normal house for Felix, as his family are billionares. So Felix is technically richer than Adrien.

"I'll bring you two to your own rooms!" said Adrien happily. 

"Thank you, Adrien!" said Amelie, holding her luggages.

Adrien noticed Felix has changed during the years, he was getting colder and colder every second. He was rather scared of his cousin sometimes.

Felix's New Room

"Felix, we're starting school tomorrow, so you better unpack quickly since it's going to be noon later. " said Adrien, closing the door behind him.

"I know, cousin. I've read the school forms." said Felix while unpacking.

"I'll leave you alone then, see you at dinner, Felix!" smiled Adrien.

Felix did not smile back, instead he just murmured yes.

Felix went back to his room after he finished his dinner. It was a long day for him. He's going to attend school tomorrow, so he slept at 8:30 p.m. He is hoping for the best that he won't be bothered by random people in school. After all, it's his first time. He did not want to mess up a new year in a new school at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi- Yes, I know it's short but trust the process okay? It's my first time writting a book. Anyways, G'day mate-

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·