Chapter 40

As the night came to an end, Beth, Seth, and Decker made their way outside to their car. However, Beth's confusion grew when she spotted a sleek limousine parked nearby. Puzzled, she turned to both guys and asked, "Why do we have a limo? Did you guys arrange this?"

Seth and Decker exchanged a knowing glance before Seth replied, "Yes, we decided to take a limo tonight. Neither of us felt like driving, so I called for one."

Curiosity still etched on her face, Beth climbed into the limo, only to find herself seated on one side, while Seth and Decker occupied the seats across from her. This seating arrangement was unusual, as usually, they would all sit together in the middle. Beth's confusion started to show, prompting Decker to smile and inquire, "What's wrong, Beth? Why do you look so puzzled?"

After a brief hesitation, Beth shrugged off her concerns and replied, "It's just the seating arrangement. Usually, you guys have me sit in the middle, but it's no big deal."

Seth chuckled softly and turned his attention to Beth. "Baby, do you have any idea what you did to us this morning?" he asked, his voice filled with a mix of desire and frustration.

Confused, Beth shook her head. "Um, no. I'm not sure. What did I do?"

Decker chimed in, his tone husky, "Well, we were left hot and bothered by our wife, baby. That wasn't fair, was it?"

Beth's breath caught in her throat, her cheeks flushing as she closed her thighs instinctively. "No, it's not fair," she admitted, her voice trembling.

Seth's gaze intensified as he leaned closer to Beth. "So now, Bethy babe, you're going to watch Decker and I pleasure each other all the way through. Maybe, i might even fuck him," he explained, his words laced with anticipation. "We won't touch you, and you won't touch yourself."

Beth let out a groan of mixed desire and apprehension. "Oh god," she whispered, and tightly closed her thighs.

Decker added, a mischievous glint in his eyes, "Well, at least until we get home, and maybe, if you are good."

Decker's lips pressed against Seth's, their mouths melding together in a passionate and intense kiss. Their tongues danced with a fervent desire, igniting a surge of longing that coursed through their bodies. Each lingering kiss intensified their hunger for one another, their connection growing deeper with every moment.

With a gentle and tantalizing caress, Decker's hands traced down Seth's chest, exploring every contour and eliciting shivers of pleasure. Lower and lower, his fingertips glided over Seth's abdomen, tracing a path of anticipation until they reached the waistband of his perfectly tailored suit pants.

As Decker's lips left Seth's, he trailed a trail of hot and lingering kisses along his jawline and down his neck. His warm breath tickled Seth's sensitive skin, sending waves of anticipation and electric sparks through his body. Seth leaned back, his head resting against the plush cushioned seat, surrendering himself completely to the intoxicating touch of Decker.

With skillful precision, Decker's hands skillfully undid the button and zipper of Seth's suit pants, slowly pulling them down to reveal Seth's growing arousal. Decker's gaze locked onto Seth's throbbing length, unable to resist the urge to run his tongue along the entire length, teasing and tantalizing him further.

Seth let out a low, guttural moan of pleasure as Decker's warm and velvety mouth engulfed him, sending waves of ecstasy coursing through his entire being. Decker's tongue flicked and swirled expertly, skillfully pleasuring Seth and driving him to the very edge of bliss and beyond.

Seth's fingers instinctively tangled in Decker's impeccably styled hair, urging him on, his hips involuntarily bucking in response to the overwhelming pleasure. Decker's hands firmly gripped Seth's muscular thighs, holding him in place as he continued to pleasure him with his mouth, creating an irresistible and intoxicating rhythm.