Chapter 41

Guided by Kate and Bria, Beth and her partners, Seth and Decker, were led inside the grand ballroom, their footsteps echoing in the opulent hallway. The air was filled with a palpable sense of mystery and excitement, as they could only imagine the extravagant baby shower that awaited them on the other side. Each step brought them closer to the moment they had been eagerly anticipating.

Finally, they came to a stop, and the grand doors were majestically opened. Beth blinked, her eyes adjusting to the breathtaking sight before her. The ballroom was transformed into a paradise of luxury and elegance, with cascading flower arrangements, crystal chandeliers, and a magnificent display of baby-themed decorations. The room was bathed in a soft, warm glow from the exquisite lighting, creating an enchanting and inviting atmosphere.

In the center of the room stood a beautifully adorned table, fit for royalty, adorned with an array of delectable treats and delicacies. The sweet aroma of freshly baked goods filled the air, enticing their senses.

Beth's heart skipped a beat as she beheld the breathtaking scene. Turning to Bria and Kate, her eyes filled with awe, she exclaimed, "Bria, Kate, this is beyond anything I could have imagined!" Her voice brimming with gratitude, she added, "Thank you for helping plan such an extravagant gender reveal."

Bria smiled, her eyes sparkling with joy. "It was an honor to be a part of this special day," she replied. "I wanted to create a celebration that would truly bring the three of you happiness and also celebrate my nieces or nephews."

"We love you, Beth. And of course, we'd splurge on you. And my babies," Kate says.

As the guests mingled and enjoyed the lavish ambiance, Beth's mother approached her, a tear glistening in her eye. "Beth, my dear, I can't believe this day is finally here," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "I'm so proud of the person you've become and the love you've found with Seth and Decker. Boys, thank you for loving my baby girl the way she deserved. You both are her other half."

"We should thank you, Mrs. Banks. We wouldn't have Beth if it wasn't for you. She was missing our piece, and we will always love and protect her, as well as our children," Seth says, and Decker nods.

Beth hugged her mother tightly, feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude. "Thank you, Mom," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "I couldn't have asked for better support and guidance throughout this journey."

Just then, Seth's mother joined the conversation, her eyes brimming with tears. "Beth, my sweet daughter-in-law, I couldn't be happier for you and our family," she said, her voice filled with warmth. "You, Decker and Seth have created something truly beautiful together."

Decker's mother, too, joined in, her voice filled with pride. "Beth, my darling, you've brought so much joy into our son lives, i never thought they could be this happy and never forget its because of you," she said, her eyes shimmering with love. "We can't wait to welcome these precious babies and shower them with love."

As the afternoon progressed, the moment for the gender reveal drew near. The room fell into a hushed silence as Kate, with a mischievous smile, approached Beth, holding a golden gift box adorned with intricate details.

"Beth, Seth and Decker, are you ready for the grand reveal?" Kate asked, her voice filled with excitement. Beth nodded, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Seth and Decker stood by Beth's side, their eyes locked with hers. "We're so excited to share this moment with you," Seth whispered, his voice filled with love. Decker squeezed her hand, a reassuring gesture of support.

With a flourish, Kate opened the golden box, revealing a cascade of shimmering confetti and a shower of fireworks that burst into the air, filling the ballroom with an explosion of color and light.