Chapter 36

Three months had passed since the last time they were all together. Life had taken them on different paths, but their bond remained strong. Tonight, they would reunite at a special work function. Bria had a plan she had been meticulously working on.

Earlier that evening, Beth stood in front of her bedroom mirror, getting ready for the night. Her baby bump was now prominently showing, a visible reminder of the new chapter in her life. As she adjusted her dress, Seth and Decker, entered the room with loving smiles on their faces.

"Looking absolutely breathtaking, my love," Seth said, his eyes filled with adoration as he gently caressed Beth's baby bump. "Our babies are growing stronger every day, just like my love for you."

Decker nodded, his gaze never leaving Beth's eyes. "Every moment spent with you and Seth is a blessing. Seeing you as a mother-to-be only deepens my love for you. Our twins will have the most amazing mother, and I am grateful every day that it's you."

Beth's heart swelled with affection for her partners. "And I love you both with all my heart. Our child will be surrounded by so much love, happiness. We are creating a beautiful family together."

Seth and Decker couldn't resist the temptation as they continued to watch Beth getting ready for Bria's work function. They leaned in, kissing her neck and gently touching her, igniting a spark of desire within her.

"Boys, stop! I don't have time, and you're going to get me all hot and bothered," Beth said breathlessly, feeling a mix of pleasure and urgency.

"Hot and bothered, just the way I like you," Decker teased, his voice filled with playful desire.

Beth turned around, a mischievous smile forming on her lips as she looked at both Seth and Decker. She kissed them both passionately, savoring the taste of their lips. Then, her gaze fell on Decker, who winked at her, his hands slipping into Seth's sweatpants. Seth let out a low groan, the sensation sending shivers down his spine.

"Oh God," Beth gasped, feeling a rush of heat coursing through her body.

"Mhmm," Decker teased, his lips moving down to explore her breast, intensifying her desires.

"Oh God, stop, stop! No, I can't be late," she pleaded, reluctantly pulling away from their embrace and pouting.

"Are you sure, baby?" Decker teased, his voice filled with a mix of longing and amusement.

"Yes, even though I want to say screw it. But I'm going to stay strong, hormones be damned," she laughed, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Aww," Seth pouted, his desire still evident.

"It's okay, babe. I'll make it up to you later," Decker said, his voice filled with promise as he leaned in to kiss Seth, their passion for each other evident in their every touch. Beth watched them in awe, feeling a surge of desire within her without them even touching her.

Seth, with a mischievous smile, turned to Beth and gently said, "You know, love, I've been thinking about our growing family and the excitement that awaits us. Speaking of which, have we decided on when we should have our gender reveal?"

Beth's eyes sparkled with excitement as she replied, "Oh, Seth, I've been looking forward to that moment! I think it would be perfect to have it next weekend Kate is already sending out all the invites."

Decker chimed in, his face beaming with enthusiasm. "I couldn't agree more. I'm so excited. It'll be a really great time."

"I wonder what we will be having. Kate has the results, right?" Seth asked.

Yes, she is planning it along with your moms who couldn't wait. They keep saying, "We will love everything Beth says."

"Of course, I hope they don't go overboard, but the twins will be their first grandchild, so I don't expect anything less," Decker says.