Chapter 46

Beth awoke with a radiant smile, the morning sunlight bathing her room in a soft, golden glow. Her heart fluttered with excitement - it was her wedding day. She sprang from her bed, ready to face the day, her mind already buzzing with anticipation. Subconsciously, her hand drifted to her stomach, feeling the gentle kicks of the twins inside her. Beth's heart swelled with an indescribable emotion as thoughts of Seth and Decker filled her mind. These two extraordinary men, each so unique and yet perfectly complementing the other, had not only found their way into her life, but also her heart. They had filled her days with laughter, her nights with warmth, and her life with a sense of completion she had never imagined. As she thought of the journey they had embarked upon together, each shared triumph and hurdle, every whispered word of love and shared glance of understanding, she was flooded with a profound sense of gratitude. Their love was the kind that happened once in a lifetime, and as tears of joy welled up in her eyes, she realized that today marked not an end, but the beginning of an even more beautiful journey together. A contented smile graced her lips at the thought that today, they would all share the same last name.

Beth entered the kitchen, drawn by the mouthwatering scent of breakfast, and was greeted by the sight of her mother, Bria, Kate, and Seth and Decker's mother.

Her mother's eyes were a deep well of emotion as she reached out to brush a wayward strand of hair from Beth's face. "My little girl, all grown up, god you are going to be an amazing wife and mother I'm going to be crying all day." she murmured, her voice laced with a mix of joy and nostalgia.

Bria, Beth's vivacious younger sister, was next to chime in, her eyes sparkling with playful mischief. "I can't believe my sister is getting married today, you are going to make Seth and Decker the luckiest men on this earth, I know they are going to ball once they see you!" she teased, her laughter ringing through the room.

Kate, the ever-bold and vivacious best friend, shot Beth a wink and a grin. "Bethy, honey, you're about to turn heads as the most radiant bride this town has ever seen," she declared, her spirited confidence sparking a rosy blush on Beth's cheeks.

And then there was Seth mother Ashlin and Decker's mother Sasha, her eyes brimming with unshed tears as she looked at Beth. "Our families are joining today, Beth. You're not just marrying our sons, you're becoming a part of our family too, the daughter we always wanted," she said, her words thick with emotion.

They gathered around the breakfast table, laden with waffles, bacon, eggs and fresh fruits. Amidst the clinking of cutlery and the soft murmur of conversation, they shared memories and laughter. Each story told, every memory unearthed, was a testament to the love they all had for Beth. The conversation was a comforting blend of nostalgia, joy, and love, a perfect start to her wedding day.

As Beth sat in front of the vanity, her hair being styled and makeup carefully applied, Kate was already in the room, her eyes shining with excitement. Kate approached Beth, her hands gently resting on Beth's twin-laden belly. "Beth, you are my sister, always have been, and always will be. I am so incredibly happy that you are finally marrying into the love you deserve, and growing a family," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "God knows He put my pushy ass self in your life because you always need a little nudge. I'm so glad I nudged you into their arms. No regrets, baby," she added, her eyes twinkling with fondness and satisfaction.

Bria was next. As she saw Beth, a wave of emotion washed over her, and she hesitated at the doorway. She made her way over to Beth, her usually playful eyes now filled with a serious intensity. "Beth, I..." she began, her voice barely audible. "I'm sorry. For all those years... when I acted like a horrible sister," she confessed, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. Her words hung in the air, heavy with regret and sorrow. "I think about all the memories we could have shared, all the close moments we missed out on because I was... I was so caught up in myself." Bria took a deep breath, bracing herself for the next words. "I'm so sorry, Beth. And I want you to know... I love you. I always have, even when I didn't show it. And seeing you today, so happy and radiant... It just makes me realize how much I messed up." Bria paused; her voice choked with emotion. "But I am so thankful that I get to be here today, to be part of your wedding. Not because I was forced to but because I let light into my life and because we are finally close like we should have been all these years. God, I'm so emotional," she confessed, a shaky laugh escaping her lips. "But Beth, you are stunning. You're the best sister anyone could wish for. Seth and Decker are so lucky to have you. They better pray every day and realize the amazing woman they've got," she concluded, her voice filled with sincerity and love.