Chapter 34

When they finally reach home, Beth walks upstairs and Seth and Decker follow her. She was silent during the entire car ride, which has them worried.

"Baby, we said we're sorry," Seth says.

"There was so much going on when you came. It honestly slipped our minds that we even saw Jenni," Decker says.

"Give me your phone, Decker," Beth asks.

Decker hands over his phone immediately, without any questions. He knows he has nothing to hide.

Beth proceeds to use his phone for 10 minutes, while Decker and Seth go back and forth between looking at Beth and each other. The only thing they know is that she must be texting because that is the sound that keeps coming up.

"Beth says, 'Here you go. I want you to know that I invited Jenni over tomorrow, pretending to be you, and to no surprise, she fell for it thinking it's you texting her.'"

"Why? We don't want to see her, babe," Decker says.

"I know, but she is going to learn tomorrow that you and Seth are off-limits and belong to me, and always will. Also, I'm not upset. I know a lot more important things happened. I'm just over her and her bullshit," Beth says.

"I love when you say we belong to you," Seth says, kissing her shoulder.

"Trust me, guys, you do, and I love you both," Beth says, kissing both of them.

"Fuck, that was hot," Decker says.

"Speaking of hot, you boys need to strip now. If I remember correctly, you both needed to be punished," Beth says.

Beth's eyes glint with a mischievous glimmer as she speaks. "You've been very naughty, boys," she says, her voice low and commanding. "You need to be punished."

Seth and Decker exchange a quick glance, both feeling a little nervous but also incredibly turned on. They know that when Beth is in this mood, anything can happen.

As they start to undress, Beth circles around them, running her hands over their bare skin. "Mmm, you look so good," she purrs, her eyes locked on theirs. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

She walks over to her dresser and pulls out a pair of handcuffs, dangling them in front of the boys. "Who's first?" she asks, a wicked grin spreading across her face.

Beth secures Seth's hands behind his back, then positions him on the bed. "Stay there," she commands, giving him a playful slap on the ass as she walks over to Decker.

Decker is already hard, his erection straining against his pants. Beth takes one look at him and grins. "You're eager, aren't you?" she says, running her fingers over the bulge in his pants.

Decker nods eagerly, biting his lower lip. "Yes, Baby," he says.

Beth chuckles, then starts to unbutton his pants. "Let's see what you've got," she says, pulling his pants and boxers down in one swift motion.

Decker's cock springs free, already slick with pre-cum. Beth strokes him gently, then leans down to take him in her mouth.

Decker moans loudly, his head falling back. Seth watches from his position on the bed, his own arousal growing with each passing moment.

Beth works Decker over expertly, teasing and tormenting him until he's practically begging for release. Then she pulls away, grinning wickedly.

"Not yet," she says. "I want to have some fun first."

She walks over to Seth, who's been watching the whole scene with growing excitement. "You're next," she says, pulling him up by his hair. "Come on, let's see what you've got."