Chapter 19

As we finish getting ready, I can feel my nerves creeping up on me. Red carpets have never been my thing, but I'm determined to make it through the night unscathed. As we make our way to the limo, the boys seem to be enjoying themselves, chatting and laughing as if they don't have a care in the world. Their hands on my thighs, however, provide me with a sense of comfort that I badly need.

"You look beautiful, love," Seth tells me, a warm smile lighting up his face. Decker chimes in, "Yes, you're absolutely glowing tonight."

I thank them both for the compliment, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks. "You both look very handsome, too. I can see why the ladies always throw themselves at you," I joke.

But the boys are quick to respond, "The only lady hands we want on us are yours, Bethy," they say in unison, winking at me. And in that moment, I feel bolder than ever. I lean in and kiss them both, feeling my nerves slowly melting away as they both engage in the kiss.

As we pull up to the party, I can feel my heart racing. Seth and Decker step out of the limo and make their way down the red carpet, leaving me behind. I watch as they get stopped by the paparazzi, the flashes of the cameras blinding me.

 I watch as they get stopped by the paparazzi, the flashes of the cameras blinding me

"Hey, Seth, who are you wearing tonight?" one of the reporters yells.

Seth smiles, his signature dimples on full display. "This is actually one of my own designs," he responds. "I thought I'd wear something from my new collection to celebrate the launch."

The reporters nod and scribble down notes, and I can feel my nerves starting to get the best of me. I hang back, watching as Seth takes charge of the situation with ease.

"Hey, Decker, how does it feel to be here tonight?" another reporter asks.

Decker grins, his blue eyes sparkling. "It feels amazing, honestly. I'm just happy to be supporting my friends and enjoying a night out with them."

The reporters nod and snap more pictures, and I can feel my palms getting sweaty. I'm not used to all this attention, and I'm not sure I ever will be.

Finally, Seth turns to me and smiles. "Come on, Bethy," he says, holding out his hand. "Let's show them how it's done."

I take a deep breath and step out of the limo, feeling Seth's hand in mine. As we make our way down the carpet, I can feel the paparazzi's eyes on me, their cameras clicking away.

"Hello Miss, who are you wearing tonight?" a reporter calls out.

I smile nervously, feeling Seth's and Decker's hands tighten around mine. "This is actually a dress I picked up at a vintage shop," I say. "I thought it would be fun to mix it up a bit."

The reporter nods and scribbles down notes, and I can feel my nerves starting to ease up. With Seth by my side, I feel like I can take on the world.

But the questions keep coming, and I can feel the spotlight starting to feel too hot.