Chapter 24

Beth wakes up feeling excited to have a day off to spend at Seth's house. She lazily stretches and snuggles up to Seth, who's still asleep beside her. After a few minutes, she decides to get up and start her day. She makes her way to the kitchen and brews a fresh pot of coffee, then sits down at the table to check her phone.

As she's scrolling through her Instagram feed, Decker walks into the kitchen and sneaks up behind Beth, kissing her neck.Beth giggles and turns around and puts her hands around his neck. He leans in and captures her lips, deepening the kiss as his hands roam her back. Beth melts into the kiss, her fingers tangling in Decker's hair.

Suddenly, Seth walks in and sees them. "Well, well, well. Look at my two favorite people getting cozy in the kitchen."

Decker and Beth break apart, giggling at Seth's flirty comment. Seth walks over to them and wraps his arms around their waists, pulling them close for a group hug.

"I don't know if I can handle all this love and beauty in one room. I might just have to kiss you both." he says and plants a kiss on each of their lips.

"Good morning, my love. I have to head to work soon, but what plans do you have for the day?" Seth asks.

"Good morning, beautiful. What's on the menu?" Decker questions

"I don't have any plans yet. I was thinking of baking something. Maybe we can all have breakfast together." "I was thinking of making some blueberry muffins. Would you guys like that?" I tell them.

"That sounds amazing. Let's do it." Seth says and Decker nods.

As they start making breakfast, the conversation flows easily between the three of them.

After breakfast, Beth spends some time baking while Seth and Decker get ready for work. As they're about to leave, Decker gives Seth a quick kiss on the lips and Beth a warm hug.

"Have a great day, you two. Beth, don't hesitate to call if you need anything," Decker says as he heads out the door, followed by Seth.

Beth spends the morning baking and listening to her favorite music. Her phone rings and she sees that it's her brother, Eli. "Hey, Eli! What's up?" she answers. 

"Not much, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing," Eli responds. 

"I'm doing great! How about you?" Beth asks. "I'm good, thanks. I was actually calling because I wanted to invite you to my basketball game tonight. It's an important game, and I would love it if you could make it," Eli explains. 

"Oh, I would love to come! What time is the game?" Beth inquires. "It starts at 7 pm," Eli informs. "Okay, that works. I'll be there, and I'll bring Seth and Decker if they're not busy with work," Beth promises. 

"That would be awesome! I already invited Kate, and I know she's excited to come," Eli shares. "Great! I'll let you know if Seth and Decker can make it," Beth replies. 

"Awesome. Thanks, Beth. I'll see you later!" Eli says goodbye.

Beth hangs up the phone and thinks about how close she is with her brother. She knows that he's been working hard and is excited to support him at his game.

Beth spends some time watching TV before remembering her plans to attend her brother's basketball game. She texts Seth and Decker to see if they can come with her.

Beth: "Hey guys, are you free tonight? My brother has a basketball game and I was hoping we could all go together."

Seth: "Cool, no problem. What time does it start?"

Decker: "I have a performance tonight, so I'll be a little late. But I'll make my way over to meet you guys there."

Beth continues listening to music and reading a romance book, losing track of time. Suddenly, she realizes that it's already 4:30 and she needs to start getting ready. She hops in the shower and notices that Seth's shower has a Bluetooth speaker. She starts playing her favorite jams and dancing in the shower, lost in the music.