Chapter 18

I tried to go home to pack for the trip, but Seth kept telling me no. He wouldn't listen and said he would have new outfits ordered by the time I got there. But I'm not sure how he's going to do that when he doesn't even know my size.

"Come on, Bethy, it's time to make it to the private jet," Seth says, and we hop in our limo and make our way there. Once we arrive, since we have no luggage, we head in and take a seat. I'm the first one sitting, so there are two seats of three and a seat on one, wondering if the boys will sit next to me or take their space, but to my surprise, Decker sits next to me, and Seth in front of me.

"I can't believe we're doing this. Thanks for coming, guys," Seth says.

"No problem, babe. What's the plan for the weekend?" Decker asks.

"Well, I'm not quite sure yet. But I heard there's going to be a lot of parties and social events. And, of course, plenty of opportunities to network," Seth replies.

"Sounds exciting. I'm just happy to get away for a bit," I say.

"Same here. And I have to say, Beth, you look amazing today," Decker compliments.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. I know it's not fair to either of you," I apologize.

"It's okay, Beth. We understand that this is all new to you. And we're willing to take things slow," Decker reassures.

"Definitely. We don't want to pressure you into anything you're not comfortable with," Seth adds.

"I appreciate that. And I want you both to know that I care about you a lot. It's just hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that you both have feelings for me," I confess.

"We know it's a lot to take in. But we're here for you, Beth. And we want to make this work," Decker says.

"Exactly. And I think this weekend is the perfect opportunity for us to spend some quality time together and really focus on our relationship," Seth suggests.

Hours later, we arrived at the hotel and walked into the lobby, greeted by the grandeur of the space. The hotel was luxurious, with high ceilings and sparkling chandeliers. The receptionist greeted us with a smile and informed us that we had been upgraded to a massive suite on the top floor of the hotel.As we entered the suite, I was in awe of the grand space. The living area had plush sofas and a state-of-the-art entertainment system, with floor-to-ceiling windows providing stunning views of the city skyline.
The bedroom was equally impressive. The king-sized bed was adorned with fluffy white pillows and a cozy duvet, and the room was decorated with warm tones, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere.

 The king-sized bed was adorned with fluffy white pillows and a cozy duvet, and the room was decorated with warm tones, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere