Chapter 20

"So, what brings you here, sis?" Eli asked.

"Seth invited me, and I came to support him. What brings you here?" I replied.

"We were flown out here to support and take pictures. Oh, you are Oliver Scott! Your designs are incredible. I love how they're amazing high quality but not all the way out there and comfortable. That's hard to find, especially with designer clothing," my brother said.

"Thank you so much. It's definitely hard, but it's something I'm passionate about. But let's not forget about you, the basketball star," Seth interjected.

"I mean, I was just born lucky to be tall. You definitely had it harder, and so did you, Decker. I mean, I saw you on that stage, and you were amazing," Eli said.

"Thanks, I mean, it does take practice, but I would only say I'm alright. But I guess our whole family is talented. Bethy with being a world-class baker and author, and you and the NBA. I mean, if that doesn't scream amazing talent, I don't know what does," Decker replied.

"Beth is amazing at what she does. I always told her she'd make it far. And I'm not sure our other sister doesn't do much with talents, but she is amazing at talking," Eli laughed, and we all joined in.

"Well, it's great to see you, Eli. I wish you would fly home more often, but I know you're busy," I said.

"I know, me too. I'm hoping to be home soon. The season is almost over, so I'll get more time off, and I can't wait. And, I'm actually very exhausted. So, if you don't mind me asking, what's going on with you three?" Eli asked, laughing.

We spent the rest of the evening catching up on what we had been up to since the last time we saw each other. We talked about our jobs, our hobbies, and our plans for the future. We reminisced about old times and made new memories. It was a great night, and I was glad to have my family with me.

As the night wore on, we continued to catch up with each other. Eli shared stories about his experiences during the basketball season, and Seth talked about his latest fashion projects. Decker and I caught up on our personal lives, discussing everything from our current jobs to our dating lives.

As we talked about our lives, I couldn't help but think about my own current situation. I'm dating both Seth and Decker, and I haven't told anyone. I don't want to keep it a secret. I want people close to me to know they make me happy. I know we just fixed us, and we just really started dating. I'm happy about that, but I still feel like I'm keeping a secret, and I hate it.

"Beth, what's going on with you? You seem a bit distracted," Eli said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just tired," I replied, hoping to change the subject.

"No, seriously. You look like you're about to burst with something. Is everything okay?" Eli asked, with a concerned look on his face.

I took a deep breath and decided to come clean. "Well, actually, there is something I need to tell you guys. And I hope you won't judge me for it."

"What is it, Beth? You can tell me anything," Eli said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm seeing both Decker and Seth," I blurted out, feeling my heart race.

There was a brief silence, and then Eli burst out laughing. "You're kidding, right? You can't be serious," he said, still chuckling.

"I'm dead serious, Eli. And I know it sounds crazy, but it just kind of happened," I said, feeling embarrassed.

Decker spoke up next. "Yeah, we're in a committed relationship. We are having fun and are happier than we've been the past few weeks apart," he said, trying to ease the tension.