Chapter 42

Seth immersed himself in his designs, sketching and perfecting each detail in his office. The sound of footsteps interrupted his concentration as his assistant Ella hurriedly entered.

"Seth, some fashion design interns from school have come to visit your shop. They're eager to meet you and see your work."

Seth stepped out of his office and confidently made his way to a designated area, ready to give a presentation to the eager students.

"Alright, let them in. I'll be out shortly."

Taking a deep breath, Seth composed himself and stepped out of his office. The interns were waiting eagerly, their eyes filled with anticipation and they clapped as he approached the microphone. Seth confidently made his way to a designated area, ready to give a presentation and answer their burning questions.

"Good afternoon, everyone! Thank you for coming. I'm Oliver Scott, and I'm thrilled to have you all here today. I'll be sharing some of my latest fashion designs and answering any questions you may have. Let's get started!

As Seth began his presentation, he showcased his designs, explaining his creative process and sources of inspiration. The interns listened intently, their eyes widening with admiration and curiosity.

Student 1: Hi, Oliver! Your designs are incredible. I'm curious, where do you find your inspiration?

Seth: Thank you! I find inspiration in many places, but nature and different cultures play a major role. I love incorporating elements from these sources into my designs to create unique and captivating pieces.

Student 2: That's fascinating! Sustainability is important to me. How do you prioritize it in your designs?

"Sustainability is a key aspect of my work. I strive to use eco-friendly materials and collaborate with suppliers who share the same values. Fashion can be both stylish and environmentally conscious, and I'm committed to making a positive impact." He says.

As Seth made his rounds, taking pictures with a few students who requested it, he felt a sense of fulfillment. The interns asked him about his journey in the fashion industry, seeking advice on how to establish themselves as successful designers.

Student 3: Oliver, I've always dreamt of becoming a fashion designer. What advice do you have for someone like me?

"Pursuing a career in fashion can be challenging, but it's also incredibly rewarding. Stay true to your unique vision, never stop learning, and embrace the journey. Surround yourself with a supportive network of mentors and peers who can guide you along the way."He says

Just as Seth was about to move on to the next group of students, Jenni suddenly emerged from a corner of the room. Seth was stunned, confused, and angered by her unexpected presence. Reluctant to be alone with her, Seth opened his office door and called for his assistant to join them.

"Seth, I know this might not be the best time, but I really need to talk to you. Can we have a private conversation?"

"Fine, but my assistant will be joining us. What do you want?" Seth asks.

"Seth, please. We've come this far. Can't we have a private conversation?

"I can speak to you, but I choose not to. What the hell are you doing here anyway?"

"Seth, I want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for my past actions and assure you that I am not here to cause any problems. I have come to further my education and earn a good grade in school. Looking back, I deeply regret my actions and attempting to ruin your relationship. At that time, I was going through a difficult period and my judgment was clouded by my own personal pain. I now realize the gravity of my mistakes and the hurt I caused you and Beth and most importantly Decker. I am truly sorry for any distress I may have caused." Jenni says