Mr. Wolf - Part 2

Surprise surprise! I'd thought I'd bless you all with a random Friday upload as many had asked for a Part 2 to the Werewolf story and I'm just so glad and excited to post it. I MAY turn this into a longer story outside of this book, not sure yet. It was a challenge adding in Bucky's wolf's thoughts and speech, but I enjoyed it. I love his wolf - so fearsome but around you - he's a hot mess! Hehe. It's going to be a busy few weeks for me personally so I will try to continue on my regular Tuesday uploading schedule, but it may be delayed by a day or so, depending on my schedule. I hope you enjoy Part 2!!

"Wh-what was that?" 

"I said hello there" came the silky voice of the man you were now frozen in front of. 

"Oh. For a second, I thought you said...oh never mind" you shook your head. 

He chuckled a little. 

"May I?" he pointed to the men's room.

"Oh, right, yeah, of course" you were blocking the way to the men's bathroom. 

Feeling mortified, you slunked back to the table to see Jamie still making eyes at the blonde man at the bar. You felt like a ninny in front of Mr. Tall dark and handsome. 

Typical. 

"Everything ok?" Jamie asked. 

"Yup" you quickly replied, taking a sip of your beer, giving her a thumbs up.

"Look, he's coming over here" Jamie whisper yelled. 

You sat a little straighter while the blonde man walked over to your table. 

"Hello there ladies" he said sending Jamie a wink. 

She let out a sigh and rested her chin in her hand. 

"Mind if I sit? My friend is coming back to join us" the man looked at you and winked. 

"Name's Steve" he nodded at you and then Jamie. 

"I'm Jamie, that's Y/n" Jamie smiled broadly at the man. 

He nodded, then looked up and smiled at his friend who somehow snuck up next to you. 

"That's Bucky" Steve pointed to his friend. 

"James, but Bucky's a nickname" the large man blushed a little before sitting down next to you. 

The heat you could feel coming from him was ridiculous. 

"Y/n, and Jamie" Steve pointed to you then Jamie. Bucky nodded and smirked into his beer. His wolf, one of the most fearsome fighters and warriors of the pack turned into a lovesick puppy when he was around you. The tail thumping that was happening in Bucky's head was almost deafening, it was hard for him to concentrate.

Bucky had been telling Steve all week about finding his mate and freaking out about it. Asking Steve how he should tell you, a human, that werewolves existed, he was one, and you were his one true mate. He thought you would think he was crazy. You've seen his wolf, but would you be able to put two and two together? 

He's nervous you will move away and leave, or worse, reject him after he tells you. He's even asked some advise from other pack members who have human mates how they broke the news, and each of their stories was different; he was in no better shape than when he first discovered you when he was out on patrol almost a week ago.

You all chatted for a bit, sipping beer, and laughing together. It felt like you had known these two hunky strangers your entire life. 

"Well, it's getting late" you said while the bar was busy cleaning up for the night.