Undercover - Part 2

A/N - bit of blood mentioned in this one...nothing too gory...

Four of Baron's men surrounded you and Bucky. 

"Come along then. No need to scare the guests" he said ushering you along. 

Your team was barking orders in your ear, telling you about the back up that was arriving, the exits, and how many of Baron's goons were left. You looked over at Bucky and were unsure of what he had planned. 

This was exactly the thing you wanted to talk to him about before you left in case there was an issue, but he couldn't be bothered. The crowd has dispersed from earlier so there wasn't too many civilians who would be in the way. 

He must have seen the slightly panicked look on your face, so Bucky squeezed your hand in his and nodded ever so slightly at you which you acknowledged. Here goes nothing; training, don't fail me now.

Bucky immediately took out two of his knives from his hidden holster and threw them at two of Baron's goons, taking them down instantly. You took out your knives, turned to a goon, and managed to slice him open followed by the other as the crowd was screaming and panicking from the bloody disturbance. 

"Where is backup?" you yelled. 

Bucky shrugged and clotheslined two men to the ground who were running up to him. People were darting for the exits as you saw Baron grab a gun from his pocket and start firing, bullets whizzing by you. You ducked behind a decorative pillar while Bucky launched himself behind a table and used it as a shield. 

"I want it back!" yelled Baron as he fired off more shots into the overturned table Bucky was behind. 

By this time, the crowd has dispersed, leaving you, Bucky, Baron, and his goons to fight it out. 

Where the hell is the damn backup?

Bucky took out a few more of Baron's men as you made your way to him. 

"What the hell? Where's our backup?" you grumbled again. 

"Obviously not here" 

Bucky rolled his eyes. 

The man rolled his eyes at you while bullets were flying. 

Idiot

"You took something from me, and I want it back!" Baron yelled as more gunshots were fired off, followed by footsteps and yelling. 

This was not on your bingo card for things to happen on your first undercover mission. 

"We have to get out of here!" Bucky spat as you fired off a few shots in the Baron's direction. 

"I know that! What did you have in mind then?" 

"Follow me!" he said as he got up from his spot and took your hand in his. 

You flanked his back as Bucky took out more men while the Baron shouted and fired off more shots. Baron looked unhinged as his suit jacket was off and his shirt was ripped open. 

His once perfectly styled hair was loose and disheveled as he fired off his rounds. 

Now is not the time to ogle him, snap out of it!

Just as you stood to fire your weapon, your backup arrived, taking out more of the Baron's men. 

Thank God

You had no idea where his men were coming from. They seemed to spawn from no where like a video game. For a split second, you looked over at Bucky who was fighting off a few goons when you were suddenly grabbed around your neck and firmly held in strong arms.