DEMON

A/N: on my phone again. Low key had a stress induced crying fit and forgot about this story for a sec, so forgive me for the late and short update. Feel free to drop ideas, and I'll read them when I'm not supposed to be sleeping/on the verge of passing out.

Imagine:
♤You're an average student going about your daily life. School sucks but you're trying your best.

♡One day, you get paired with one of the weird kids for a project, but you two seem to hit it off, and a small friendship starts forming.

◇You mention your dead dating life to them, and they're very sympathetic, listening to your complaints.

♧One day, they introduce you to their girlfriend, who offers to give you a makeover for fun.

♤The three of you start hanging out together, and soon you join their friend group.

♡You catch the flu that winter and get really sick, and the whole friend group realizes you have no one else but them.

◇(Your parents live far away and couldn't get time off, and your other friends had big projects due but were still texting/calling you).

♧So the friend group decides to solve you being alone and your miserable dating life at the same time!

♤Insert you, finally waking up from your sickness and feeling better, are met with some strange person in your apartment.

♡"Y/N! We solved your relationship problems!"

◇Your new partner is actually a demon that your friend group summoned (they gave you no specifics).

♧They're also really possessive of you and regularly glare at anyone you talk to.

♤All in all, you now have an overprotective demon spouse you need to learn how to deal with.