CHAPTER 44

~The witness~

*UNKNOWN*

“I asked you not to send that note to him, didn’t I?”

“But you said_”

“Forget about what I said!” She snapped. “This will ruin my plans and effort.” She start to panic. “If they get to read the note, they will see the similarities with that of the prince’s!”

“But will that be a problem?”

“Did you just ask me that?”

“I…”

“Of course there will be a problem! What do you expect them to think if they see two similar notes with the same handwriting, huh?”

“I… what…”

“THEY WILL KNOW IT’S THE SAME PERSON THAT’S INVOLVED IN THE TWO CASES!” she yelled at the top of her voice. “They are going to find out the truth. They will find the missing boy! The only witness. We can’t let that happen.”

“What should we do now?”

“Where is your second?”

“She went to the hospital to collect the prince’s medical report.”

“She is doing a great job but you? You only just know how to ruin everything!”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry won’t amend anything! It will only just leave things the way they are.”

“What do you want me to do, ma’am? I promise to do anything.”

“Now that’s the spirit.” She smirked. “Your second will take care of the note but as for you… I have a very important mission for you, do not mess it up.”

“I promise.”

She smirked, folding her arms over her chest. “It’s time we go to him. I’m talking about the boy.”

_

_

_

*JUNGKOOK*

“What the hell is this?” Jungkook asked no one in particular. After all he was the only one in the office.

He dropped the note on the table and picked up his phone. His dialled Namjoon’s number and brought the phone to his ear.

The line rung for sometime but was finally answered.

“Hey man.”

“Where are you, Namjoon?”

“On my way home, what’s up?”

“I need to show you something. It’s very urgent.” He said.

“What is it?” Namjoon asked, worriedly.

“I got a note.”

_

_

_

*JIMIN*

“My prince.” Eva rushed to him, bowing her head in respect. “You are back.”

*Eva is the owner of the necklace and not Lisa….*

Jimin doesn’t even know what to say or do.

He was confused.

Very confused.

One minute, it was Lisa that owns the necklace and the next minute, it’s Eva.

How is that even possible?