CHAPTER 29

It was impossible for the blind to see but it felt like he had seen those beautiful eyes~

*JIMIN*

“I’m so excited. You are finally coming back to the palace.” Lisa said excitedly.

“Hmm.” Jimin hummed looking down at the ground.

He should be happy, right?

Every patient in this hospital will be very excited to discover that they are getting discharged but why wasn’t he?

Why was his own case different?

Why was he rather unhappy about the news?

Well, it’s obvious.

His aunt is gone and the palace would never be the same without her presence.

Honestly the palace will only be a reminder about her and he hates it. He hates to acknowledge the fact that his aunt was gone.

Why can’t life be a little fair for him?

Jimin let out a deep breath and quickly wiped off the tears that just ran down to his face.

He doesn’t want to cry. Crying are meant for the weak… he wasn’t weak. But even at that, he still can’t stop himself from crying.

“Why are you crying, my prince?”

He sniffed. “I’m not crying.” His lie would have gone through if only his voice was not husky.

Lisa came to sit beside him and pulled him into a side hug. “My prince, you don’t have to cry. You should be happy instead… I mean, you are getting discharged.”

“I know.” Jimin sniffed again. “But I miss her. I don’t think I will be able to live in that palace without thinking of her.” He sighed, pulling away from the embrace, he stood up to his feet and went closer to the window. “The palace won’t remain the same without her, you know.”

Lisa stood up to her feet as well and walked closer to Jimin. “We miss her too, my prince but with or without her, life goes on.” She patted Jimin on his back. “I’m sure she wants you to be happy as well and move on with your life.”

“Gosh.” Jimin wiped off his tears then turned to stare at Lisa. “Let’s go.”

They both walked out of the ward, they were walking towards the open entrance when they bumped into doctor Woong.

“My prince.” Doctor Woong bowed his head in respect before looking back up at Jimin. “How does it feel like to get discharged?”

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. “Should I feel anything special?” He asked rudely.

“I_” He was a bit taken aback with his response _like come on, he was the nicest prince and hearing him sound this rude was quite a surprise, even to Lisa_

“Do I sound rude?” He asked him.

“I… no.” He replied looking away from him.

“Good.” He brushed past him and walked away alongside Lisa and two guards.

He knew he was rude but hey, fuck him. If only he opens up and tell him everything he knows, maybe things wouldn’t been this complicated like they are right now.

Jimin, Lisa and the two guards got to the car parked in the parking lot but Jimin didn’t get in even when the door was already opened for him.

“My prince,” Lisa nodded to the open door.

“I’m not going home.” He announced.

“Why not? Do you feel sick or something?” Lisa asked worriedly.