CHAPTER 4

~In every ugliness, there’s always a beauty deep inside…..~

*JUNGKOOK*

“Get the car ready for the meeting.” He said coldly not even sparing a glance at his secretary. She nods and walked out of the office, slamming the door shut behind her, gently.

Jungkook put out the document he was reading, he got up to his feet grabbed his phone and suit jacket before walking out of the office. Honestly he wasn’t really looking out for this meeting. Damn, he was quite exhausted and needs rest at that moment but the thought of leaving work early and going home to his mother kind of irritates him. He never wanted to live under the same roof with his mother. After the death of his father, Jungkook tried moving out of the house but Namjoon had talked him out of it telling him that the only better way to finding his father’s killer was by sticking to his mother. She was the only hope they currently have in figuring out what actually happened that night.

Jungkook wasn’t stupid and he kind of agree with what Namjoon said even if it means staying under the same roof with that woman he was so unfortunate to have as a mother.

He walks out of the building and headed to the parking lot. His secretary, Angel and his driver, Min were already waiting for him when he arrived. Angel got the back door open for him, he got in and she shut the door close, she opens the passenger’s seat and got in as well while Min was already seated at his spot. As soon as Jungkook and Angel both settled in the car, Min started the car and drove off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They arrived at their destination just in time. Angel got out if the car immediately and opened the back door for her boss, Jungkook pulled out of the car and started walking towards the open door while Angel followed him from behind holding unto her clipboard for recording every event that going to take place in the conference room.

Jungkook stuffed his hands into his pants pocket, his face were hard rock, his jaw were clenched, his eyes were sharpened and he had no smile on his face _he was always like that_ Everyone were so used to this side of him. And he cared less about what people think or say about him. Why should he even care? It’s not like they understand what he’s going through or the tragedy that happened in his life. No one knows about his pain and agony. They don’t understand. And they can never understand because they weren’t him. Besides they are living a happy life but him? He was far from happiness.

Angel quickly opened the door to the conference room, Jungkook walked in and she followed after him. A man was already seated with his secretary by his side. As soon as he saw Jungkook walking in, he got up to his feet alongside his secretary. He offered Jungkook a warm smile to which Jungkook returned with a glare.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr Jeon” He said, extending out his hand for a handshake to which Jungkook disregarded. He hates shaking people. In fact hates getting so close to people.

“Likewise Mr Wang” He said.

Mr Wang smiled, dropping his hand to his side. They both took their seat alongside their secretary.

“Mr Wang, about the contract, do you agree with our company’s clauses? it was agreed in the previous meeting that each of our company will possess 50% of the shares in the project.” He said. Angel started taking some important notes and so was Mr. Wang's secretary.

“I heard, and I’m quite fine with it. Besides Jeon Enterprise is very reliable and trustworthy. Your father was a great _”

“I would prefer you don’t talk about him and focus on the present.” Jungkook cuts in, rudely. He hates it when people talk about his late father. No one has any damn right to talk about him. They weren’t worthy.