PROLOGUE

Meet Jeon Jungkook, a cynical and arrogant man. He becomes the heir of ‘Jeon Enterprise’ because of his father’s sudden demise. He doesn’t believe anyone since there are lot of people around him who lurk his inherited money.

He doesn’t even trust his own mother.

His distrust and arrogance make him unable to love.

He worked as the new CEO of Jeon Enterprise while he investigate underground about the sudden death of his father using the help of his close friend, Kim Namjoon, a detective.
.

.
.

Park Jimin is a ballet dancer. He is an infamous prince whose identity was hidden away from people due to his predicament.

He is nice, calm and friendly but little does he know that his kindness is the source of his tragedy right from the very beginning.

Park Jimin is one of the best ballerina and he’s also a prince, but he lost both his parents and gets into an accident that made him give up on his dream.

Then the cold-hearted CEO meet the infamous prince/ballerina and instantly fell for his moves. His moves, his dance were the only thing that seem to captivate his soul after he lost his father.

He vowed to make him his ballet dancer. But little does he know that the boy with those great moves is... blind.

How will he take the news if he gets to know about his predicament?

Will they ever unravel the truth behind the death of their parents?

Follow Jimin and Jungkook in their love story.

Y'all should join my WhatsApp group guys. Come on we're besties 🤝

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LQlmWxo5obvImGwlDL33KV