Chapter Thirty- One

"i'm going hunting" Daryl whispered kissing my cheek I nodded "be careful" he nodded. I sat up yawning looking around at everyone still getting up, Kash was awake sitting up putting his boots on "never take those off" I said "what?" "your boots, walkers come you'd be screwed" he nodded. "Y/n can you?" Carl said holding a whining Judith, I stood up taking her "what little ass kicker" I bounced her back and forth "who's her mom?" Kash whispered to me "we lost her" he nodded "sorry" "it's okay" I smiled lightly "you want to hold her?" "I-um I don't think Rick would" "he won't mind..your gonna have to at some point" "i've never held a baby" "sit it's easy" he sat down and I got down next to him "shes older enough you don't have to worry about her neck, just hold her to you're chest" I laid Jude on his chest "I don't think she likes me" he tensed "no it's okay just relax ". Judith ended up falling asleep again on Kash's chest, Blayke woke up and curled into my lap "morning baby" I kissed her head.

Now we were walking Daryl holding my hand, Blayke ahead of us a ways with Carl "i'm glad we found you" Maggie said coming next to me "glad too"I smiled "missed you!" I hugged her. Holding his hand I kissed her shoulder over and over "i don't know if i've told you how I love this vest" I said looking up at him "yeah?" he smiled I nodded I leaned up and kissed his head "Help! Help! anybody help!"  we hear a scream Daryl Took a big step and grabbed Blakye pulling her behind him along with me. "Dad come on! Come on! come on!" Carl said running off I picked Blayke up running to. We heard Help yelled over and over, there was a man on a boulder. I put Blayke down behind me and pulling my AR over my shoulder and pointing it at the man as Rick smashed a walkers head on the rock. Daryl killed the last one "we're clear" Rick said "come on down" he added the guy climbed down, Blayke's arms wrapped her arms around her dads legs "i'm father Gabriel" "do you have weapons on you?" I asked moving closer he laughed "do I look like I would have any?" "we don't give two curlies what it looks like" Abraham says "I have no weapons of any kind the word of God is the only protection I need" "sure didn't look like it!" Daryl said "I called for help, help came " he said "do you have- have any food? whatever I- had left it just hit the ground" he added "we've got pecans" Carl said handing him them "thank you! thats one beautiful child" he looked to Judith "don't I said "I ju-" I shook my head "do you have a camp?" "do you?" Blaykes small voice said " I have a church" "arms up" Rick said then patted him down "how many walkers have you killed?" "not any actually" "turn around. how many people have you killed?" "none" "why?" "because the lord ahors violence" .

"you said you had a church?" Michonne said he nodded and started walking "hey earlier were you watching us?" Rick asked  moving up next to him "I keep to myself nowadays. People are just as dangerous as the dead, don't you think?" I looked over to Daryl giving him a look.
We got to the door, Gabriel walked to open the door "Hold up! can we take a look first?" he nodded Rick looked at me nodding to the church I went in with him. "this guy what do you think?" he asked "keep our eye's peeled" he nodded.