Chapter Eighteen

All I remember when I wake up was seeing Merle, then a butt of a gun hitting my head. 
"look who it is" Merle laughed walking in the room  "hey assface long time no see" I smiled "you are still a bitch" "and your still a druggie" "fuck you man you never liked me" "you're why my brothers dead and my husband left me and the shit you did to him his whole life. So yeah your not my favorite person" "where is my baby brother?" "he left the group" "really?" "yep he left" I said a bit louder hoping Glenn or Maggie would hear me so we had the same story "why?" "ask him when you find him. Left in middle of the night".

After a good dozen punch's to the face, Merle went to the door but stopped and turned to face me "you know,we were planning on robbing that you all blind taking Blayke and leaving your ass. The world ended he just wanted some. That's why he stayed told me him self" " fuck you Merle rot in hell" "your brother will be next to me" he said before walking out. After getting my legs untied and then my hands, grabbing the knife they didn't get from my boot. Five walkers were thrown into the room then the door closes, I killed them all. before a man walked in the room "we know you're are lying. Wheres your group?" he asked "we're just on the road, trying to head to Fort Benning, there's a army camp there" I said as he retied me "your lying" he cut my shoulder, I closed my eyes tightly and gasped. 

"she's done I got what I needed from the guy" Merle came in "wow you did a number on her" he laughed. Cuts everywhere bruised from hits and kicks, one of my eyes already almost swollen shut. When I get out of here i'm going to kill that fucking Merle Dixon. When they threw me out of the room, which they threw me hard. Glenn was sat shirtless and Maggie crying in his shirt. I looked over his beaten body both our eyes asking if the other was okay. Glenn walked over to the dead walker on the ground snapping it's arm off, pulling the bone out. Maggie had got up walked over to him taking it from him then he did the same to the other arm handing it to me 

Bag over our heads 

then something was thrown in the room, smoke clouded my vision. "come on" Daryl said helping me up, I gripped his shirt "it's okay I got ya" he said. "ain't no way out back here" Daryl yelled. "Daryl this was Merle. It was. He did this" Glenn told Daryl "he's the one the beat me cut me up" I said "you saw him?" he asked "face to Face. Threw a walker at me. He was gonna execute us" Glenn looked to Daryl "s-so my brothers this governor?" Daryl stuttered out "no it's somebody else. Your brothers his Lieutenant or something" Maggie said. "does he know i'm still with you?" Daryl looked to me "I told him you left in the middle of the night and we were on the road" I said "not now I have to tell him where the prison was. I'm sorry" Glenn said "don't. No need to apologize" Rick said. "They're gonna be looking for us" Maggie said "we have to get back" Rick said "Can you guys walk?" Daryl asked "we got a car a few miles out" Rick said "i'm good" Glenn said I nodded. Maggie and Rick helped him up, Oscar helped me while Daryl stood guard. "alright. Hey, if Merle's around, I need to see him" Daryl said "fuck Merle he's the reason i'm bleeding" I said "Not now. We're in hostile territory" Rick Told Daryl "he's my brother. I ain't-" "look at you wife look at Glenn" Maggie said "Look we gotta-we gotta get out of here now" Rick said. "Maybe I can talk to him. Maybe I can work something out" Daryl said with a pleading look "no no no.You're not thinking straight. Look  no matter what they say they're hurting" .

"one, two,three" Rick opened the door and Daryl threw a smoke bomb out into the street. "let's go!" rick yelled, Daryl's cross bow up "There they are!" someone said making me run as fast as I could.
Daryl left we made it over the wall but lost Oscar. Rick sent Me, Glenn and  the new girl Michonne. "what's your name?" she asked "Y/n Dixon" "Blayke's your daughter" "yeah" "she's sassy" Michonne smiled "yeah she's a real smartass" I laughed. I sat on the floor by the truck waiting for them to come back. Michonne helped me patch the deep cut on my back "thanks" I said "these yours?" the girl asked  pulling knifes out of her backpack "yeah thanks... why'd you just grab this" "I saw them on you and your husband asked me to get them for you".