Chapter Twenty-Two

>> Daryl's POV <<

"i'm gonna sleep" Y/n said I nodded, walking past the cells "Daddy?" I hear Blayke say "yeah?" I leaned on her doorway "why did you leave me and mom?" i sighed and sat with her on her bed, she had a doll Beth gave her "I just missed your uncle is all" "well me and mom missed you, she was crying" "I know honey" "I was really scared when you weren't here" her big blue eye's looked up at me as they filled with tears, "i'm sorry B, come here" she came to me wrapping her arms around my neck "please don't leave again" "never again". 

>> Y/n's POV <<

When I woke up I heard voices "i'm not the enemy Rick" Andrea said? "we had that field and courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up" Rick said as I walked down the stairs "he said you fired first" she replied as I walked into the dining hall "give me that beautiful girl" I whispered to Beth taking Judith from her.

 "he's wrong" "he killed an inmate who survived in here" Hershel said, I sat on the steps next to Blayke "we liked him. He was one of us" Daryl said "i don't know anything about that. As soon as I found out, I came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out" "that was Days ago" I said "I told you I came as soon as I could. what have you told them" she said looking at Michonne "nothing" she shrugged "I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people now i'm the odd man out?" Andrea said very upset making me laugh "yeah till you boyfriend kidnapped us and beat Glenn half to death" "he almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us" "with his finger on the trigger. Isn't Merle the one kidnap you?who beat you?" "were not talking about him right now" I said "look I cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. but I am here trying to bring us together. We have to work this out" "there's nothing to work out. We're going to kill him. I don't know how or when but we will" Rick said. 

"we can settle this. There is room at woodbury for all of you Andrea said "you know better than that" Merle said "he wants us there?" Maggie said "no" "then why did you come here?" rick asked "because he's gearing up for war. The people are terrified. they see you as killers, they're training to attack" "i'll tell you what? Next time you see Philip you tell him i'm gonna take his other eye". It's so hard to hate that man. "we've taken to much shit for to long. he wants war? He's got one" Glenn said "come on" I grabbed Blayke's hand going toward the cells "what have you heard enough?" Andrea said "yes the smell in here is horrible, I think it's all the bullshit coming from your mouth" I smiled, making Both the Dixon's laugh? 

"you want to feed her?" I asked Blayke she smiled and nodded "sit down and put a pillow under your arm" I added which she did "keep a hand under her head" "like that?" I nodded and handed her a bottle. She fed her with a big smile on her face, I grabbed the polaroid camera taking a photo of them. I wiped my eyes.

24 and 26 

I sat on our couch 6 months Pregnant, in some of the worst pain ever. One and a half year old Blayke asleep next to me, 

"Daryl?" I said when he picked the phone up "hey sunshine!" " can you come home I think i'm having- oww" "whats is it the baby?!" "yes he's- I don't know what the fuck he's doing but it hurts I think I have to go get checked up" "i'm on my way right now okay?" I nodded "yeah please".

>> Daryl's POV <<

"alright let me help you" I said wiping her tears "no just get Blayke" I picked her up "there I got her now let me help you".

"Mr and Mrs. Dixon?" I handle blayke to me chest by Y/n bed "there's no easy way to say this...you lost the baby" Y/n started crying the minute it came out of his mouth "I did everything you said I-" "find it" Blayke said and looked up at me, Y/n started sobbing the minute it came out of her mouth.The nurse asked if she could take Blayke outside which I said yes.  "When you had your daughter it was very high risk as is...after you had her we told you it was a one and a thousand chance you would ever get pregnant again. It was just a very high risk pregnancy...but I would not suggest trying again if it happens again I don't know what the outcome for you will be" he said, me now next to her in bed her head on my shoulder"we're going to move you to a bigger room then go into C-section in about two hours" " thank you" I said.

Blayke told Y/n bye, me the same since I couldn't go with her. "Sir?" I turned towards the nurse "we have a daycare if you-" I cut her off "just for a sec please" she nodded and smiled.
"Fuck" I whispered lighting a smoke "FUCK" I yelled slamming  my hands on the wheel "fuck.." I cried wiping my eyes.

a/n this is short... does anybody even read this?