Chapter Two

>> Daryls POV<<

I walked down the hall trying to find a room with no one in it. I opened the door to the last room and blayke was playing on the bed and y/n was looking though the books on the nightstand. "hey" y/n said "um hey" "whats up" "oh nothin just looking for a room" "you can stay in here if you want or ...or you can stay with officer friendly" she smirked "screw you" i couldn't help but have a small smile "ya sure" i asked "yeah ofc" i set down my bag and bow.

>> Y/ns POV <<

"hey we are having dinner" glen said knocking at my door "ok we'll be out in a sec". "you want some food " i asked blayke "yess " she jumped down from the bed running to the door "you coming " i asked daryl "yeah i'm coming".

You were all sitting around the table laughing and having a good time.Eating good food and drinking. "you know, in ltaly and france children have a little bit of wine with dinner" dale said "mommy can i have some "blayke said i looked at daryl he nodded not really caring "sure but a little bit i dont think you will like it" she smiled . "well when carls is in ltaly or france , he can have some" lori said giving me a dirty look and covering carls cup "what's it gonna hurt? come on. come on." rick said lori shrugs, giving in and letting dale pour some in his cup "there you are young lad." then moved to put some in blaykes cup "and you young lady". "eww" carl said after taking a sip "that was good" blayke said "you are your fathers daughter" You all started laughing even daryl. "That's my boy. that's my good boy" lori said "yuck that tastes nasty." carl said everyone continues to laugh. "well just stick to soda pop there bud" shane said "Not you glenn." daryl looks at glenn "what?" glenn said chucking "keep drinking little men i want to see how red your face can get." daryl tells him. Everyone laughs and rick clicks his glass "it seems to me we haven't thanked our host properly." "he is more then our host. hear hear! hears to doc" T-dog said "booyah!" daryl shouts "booyah!" everyone joins in "Thank You" rick said T-dog shouts another Booyah!. blayke climbs into my lap getting sleeply. Glasses clink. "so when are you gonna tell us what the hell happened here, doc? all the...the other doctors that were supposed to be figuring out what happened , - where are they?" shane said ruining the mood "we're celebrating, shane. don't need to do this now." rick tells him "whoa, wait a second. this is why we're here, right? this was your move....supposed to find all the answers. instead we... we found him. found one man. why?" shane says. " I'm going to take her to bed shes getting tried and i don't want to hear shane" i told daryl "mmk i will be there in a bit".

"come on your taking a shower you don't know when you can next" i said "i don't want to" "blayke your hair is a joke" "noo" she said running away from me "you know what fine i'm taking a shower if you need something your dad out there ok" "ok". After my shower i got into a oversized shirt and black leggings. I brushed my hair then went to walk in our room but stop in the door frame when i hear daryl talking to blayke "blayke i want you to know i'm sorry 'bout what happened this mornin' and know i would never do anythin' to hurt ya and ya mom? i was just trying to protect ya guys k ... I love ya guys more than anything" he said and kissed her head "it's okay daddy i love you too" wrapping her arms around his neck "aright lets get you to bed ok your mom will get mad if your up to late" "i'm going to be so mad" i smiled at them.

"what are you doing" i asked daryl who was putting some blankets on the couch "going to sleep but if ya what me to leave i will" "no no this bed is fuckin huge just sleep with me and blayke" "no it's fine" "daryl really come on" " please daddy" blayke said from the bed giving him puppy dog eyes "fine" he said and got on one side of the bed me on the other , blayke in the middle. grabbed daryls hand playing with his fingers , she set it on her belly then grabbed my hand and put it on top of daryls "hold daddys hand" she said i grabbed his hand and ran my thumb over his knuckles "get to sleep baby" i kissed her head she yawned and closed her eyes. "you did really good with her" daryl said running his finger though she hair "we both did....i missed this...i miss you" " i do to".