Chapter Thirdteen

"patricia kill the light" hershel said she went and turned the lights off "i'll get the guns" andrea said. "this is my farm I'll die here" hershel said I ran inside "blayke!" i yelled "yeah mommy?" she walked out of maggies room with a doll in her hand with a confused face "come here" I waved my hand for her to come over "yeah?" "we are going to go on a little trip okay?" i gave her my best smile "okay!" she smiled I put her hoodie on and her shoes then put her backpack on her. I grabbed mine and daryls bag and all our blankets and pillows walking out the back door to a car we had park out there throwing our stuff in it. "stay right there" i told blayke running through the house "daryl!" i yelled which he ran over to me "i'm taking blayke back to the highway meet me there?" "yeah" he ran in the house and said bye to blayke saying he would meet us there and he loved her "I love you" he kissed me like he has never kissed me before "i love you". I got us both in the car driving out of the farm i looked to my left seeing carl running crying with two walkers running after him "stay in the car" i got out of the car shooting both walkers in the head grabbing carls hand running to the car him getting in the back seat me back in the front driving away.

Once I got out of the car on the highway I started making a bed in the bed of the truck. I could hear gunfire in the backround. "mommy wheres daddy" blayke asked "he'll be here in a bit... come on ya'll should head to bed" i told carl and blayke "do you have my rock daddy gave me?" she asked "yeah" i laughed a bit and gave it to her then they both laid down. I sat on the tail gate of the truck tears going down my face worried about everyone but mostly daryl i know hes tough but with all those walker i couldn't be sure he was okay. "do you think they will be okay? like my mom and dad..the baby" carl asked from behind me making me jump "yeah bubby everyone will be" "then why are you crying?" "just scared" he nodded "I had to kill shane when he turned" he started crying I pulled him into me "shh it's okay".

After a bit carl fell asleep on me. the sun was up.I see the red truck with the shell on top pull up and hershel and rick hop out. "thank god" rick said running over to us "carl" i moved him a bit he woke up and ran to his dad "dad!" "carl!" they fell down to the ground hugging. I got up and hugged hershel "your okay? your girl?" he said "yeah were okay" i gave a small smile. Rick pulled me into a hug "thank you for getting my boy out of there" "of course". next we see the green car the old blue ford and daryls bike. Everyone ran to each other daryl ran to me I wrapped my arms around his neck his my waist "I didn't know if you would make it out" I said into his neck "i always make it out sweetheart... is blayke here?!" "she asleep in the back of the truck" he ran to the truck and so did I. he hopped in the back "sunshine?" he lightly rubbed her shoulder she rolled over and started rubbing her eyes "daddy?" she gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck "hey sweetheart" he put his hand on the back of her head and back.

"how'd you find everyone?" rick asked  "well those guys tail lights zigzagging all over the road.. figured he had to be a asian driving like that" daryl said to which I slapped his arm with a smile on my face he smirked "good one" glenn replied . "wheres the rest of us?" "we're the only ones who made it so far". "shane?" lori asked "andrea?" "she saved me then i lost her" carol said "we saw her go down" T- dog said "patricia?" hershel asked "they got her too, took her right in front of me i was... i was holdin' onto her daddy she just" beth said crying. "what about jimmy? did you see jimmy?" "he was in the rv it go overrun" rick said. "you definitely saw andrea" rick asked "there were walker everywhere " carol said "did you see her ?" "i'm gonna go back" daryl said and sat blayke down "no your not!" I grabbed his arm "we can't just leave her" he said "so your going to leave your daughter" I whispered to him "she isn't there she isn't shes somewhere else or shes dead  theres no way to find her" rick said to daryl "so we're not even gonna look for her?!" "we gotta keep moving there have been walkers crawling all over here " rick said. daryl just nodded saying "I say head east stay off the main roads the bigger the road the more walkers mo assholes like this one I got him".

"we're going to ride with glenn and maggie" I told daryl as he got on his bike "okay be careful how are you on ammo?" I checked my mag "I have one bullet left" "here" he handed me a box of 3.80 ammo " your the best...love you" I pecked his lips gently "love ya...and thank you for getting our girl out" "of course" i smiled then got in the car next to blayke. 

Someone honked there horn and we all pulling. "whats wrong?" daryl asked rick as he walked tolds him "we've been riding on red for the past hour. better make sure we don't get forgotten" rick said "you out" daryl asked "running on fumes" "we can't stay here" lori said "we can't all fit in one car car we'll have to make a run for some gas in the morning and just stay the night here?" "im freezing" carl said looking to his dad "we'll build a fire yeah?" rick said looking down at carl "you go out looking for firewood stay close" rick said now talking to daryl "only got so many arrows how are you doing on ammo?" daryl asked "not enough" "we can't just sit here with our asses hanging out"maggie said.

I got mine and blayke bag out of the car and started setting up a bed for us. "mommy i-i'm co-colt" her lips were blue I looked through her bag not finding another shirt she already had two shirts and a hoodie on "here baby" I put the hoodie I was wearing on her "thanks mommy" "yeah" I smiled. I held blayke in my arms sitting next to daryl carol sitting next to daryl. "what if walkers come through or another group like randalls?" carol said "you know I found randell right? he had turned but he wasn't bit" daryl told rick shock toke over his face "hows that possible?" glenn asked. "we're all infected at the CDC jenner told me whatever it is we all carry it".

 I had my legs over daryls lap my head on his shoulder pulling my black jean jacket around me. Blayke was cuddled into her dads other side. "we're not safe with him....keeping something like that from us...why do y'all need him? he's just gonna pull you down" carol said to daryl "no rick has done all right by me" daryl defended rick "you're his henchman and im a burned you deserve better" "rick is a good leader" I said "what do you want?" daryl said "a man of honor" "rick has honer"

After everything rick just said me and daryl laid down to go to bed blayke in the midddle of us sleeping. "as much I want her to stay young she needs to lean how to take care of her self" I whispered to daryl "I'll teach her how to throw knifes" he whispered back "a knife throwing five year old" I lightly laughed "pretty badass" he laughed back. I moved some of the hair put of his face s