Chapter Nine

when I woke up blayke wasn't next to me thinking she was just by the fire I put my boots on and walked out the tent . She wasn't there "BLAYKE!" i looked around not seeing her anywhere I walked back in the tent "daryl! daryl! wake up!" I hit his shoulder "what!" "I don't know where b is" he jumped up grabbing his bow. I ran around looking for her, then I walked a bit up the hill and see her walking into the woods with andrea . Knowing it was weird, I ran over to them the closer i get  I see shes holding her arm "HEY! get your fuckin hands off her" I pulled her  punching her then throwing her up against a tree putting my knife to her neck "B go to your dad okay" she ran away "what the hell you doin with my kid?!" "I saw her walking into the woods I followed her to bring her back" "bullshit.. you come close to my kid again I will gut you in your fuckin sleep you hear me" he nodded "I said you hear me" "yes". I got back to camp blayke was sitting by the fire pit daryl next to her. "you okay sweetheart?" I asked her "my face hurts a little bit" she said "whys 'er face hurt" daryl said "she slapped me" she whispered "who the hell hit 'er!" daryl stood up "It was andrea I toke care of it daryl clam down please". "come on blayke lets go see what carol cooked up". I got us each of us a plate sitting by the fire "i'm handing out look for rick and glenn" daryl said to us "okay be careful please" "always.. see you sunshine" he kissed blaykes head "see you later daddy" just as he went to say bye to me. rick and the rest of them.

"I going to talk to that kid" daryl said to me "i'll go with you" "nah stay with B" "no i'm coming with you glenn can watch blayke" "fine" "you acted like you had a say" i smirked he scoffed. "can you watch blayke for me?" "yeah" glenn smiled.

"how many men do you have?" daryl asked "12" randall said "try again" "come on ma'ma please" he looked at me "he asked you a goddamn question".

"i'm going hunting tomorrow you still want to come?" daryl said to blayke "yeah!" she shook her head "k guess we have to make you a weapon won't we?" he smirk "yes!" she smiled. she was sitting in his lap as they made a knife, I smiled to myself watching them "can I color on the bottom?" "yeah color the handle" she brought out her markers and started coloring it. "color on it" she handed it to me "yeah" I drew two lines on it. We had a thing to say i love you we a used a peace sign, so when we wrote it we drew two lines and blayke put one over them.  "thank you!" she smiled then she walked over to daryl "can you color on it" he nodded after he drew on it she put a line over it. 

"hey y/n you want to take a walk?" glenn walked up "yeah sure" i said standing up "glenn look at what my daddy made me" i hear her say I kissed daryls head but he moved away "love you" he didn't say anything I sighed "be right back" i kissed her blaykes head "luv you" as I went to walk away I looked back at daryl. He put up a peace sigh i smiled doing the same. "whats up" i asked "just kinds wanted to hang out" I laughed "okay lets talk" we just sat down and started talking. "so whats it like to be with a dixon?" he laughed "it's a fuckin lot but its worth it" " what makes it worth it?" "daryl is a great person. hes a great dad. great husband but as soon as his brother came around all that went out the window that guy ruined our family. he let daryl down so many times but he still wants merel to say i'm proud of you or something and merel was never good to blayke" "well i guess you could say i'm kinda the same" I looked at glenn weird "I always wanted my dad to say he was proud of me he never did said all did was give people pizza" "well if it means anything i'm proud of you" he smiled "thank you.... you know you haven't told me what you did before the world ended" "i was a bartender thats how i met mister dixon" "have to make me a drink sometime" "last time you drank you told me to never let you drink again" we laughed "thats true". After a bit blayke came running up to me "hey baby" she had her knife in her belt "daddys burning dinner" she said with her hand on her hip "help him" "I tired and i started burning it too " she sighed i laughed "okay i'll help ya'll" I stood up "glenn you want to come to dinner?" "what are you having?" he asked "rabbit" i said "please glenn" blayke grabbed his hand and started pulling him "okay fine". "how could you burn this so bad" i said holding it my laugh "ask daddy" blayke said "your the one the burnt it" daryl said "no i told you it was done" "no you didn't" "okay stop" i laughed "i'll go see if i can get some eggs from maggie" i added "i'll go with you" glenn said. 

I made dinner glenn went to his tent. blayke was asking a million things about hunting. "hey you have to get up early why don't you head to bed sweetheart" i said "okay" she kissed daryls cheek then mine "goodnight" she said "goodnight" we said at the same time. "are you embarrassed to be with me?" i asked after a bit "no" he said still looking down "really" "yeah really" i scoffed shaking my head "you trying to start a fight" "no am just asking because when ever someone comes around you don't kiss me of say i love you you act like no one here knows we are together" he said nothing "I want you to want to be seen with me" he said nothing again "you were the same before the world ended you never toke me on a date where someone could see us    "okay well i'm going to bed" i said as i got in the tent.