Chapter Twenty - Five

"Glenn?" I said going to his cell "yeah?" "you want to come on watch with me?" "yeah" "meet you there!". "see you tomorrow lovebug" I kissed Blayke's head "love you" "love you", "going on watch" I said pecking Daryls lips, we said our I love you's. 

"I feel like we haven't talked much" I said sitting next to him "I know alot has been going on, Maggie's not really talking much" I nodded "did h-" "no tried I guess I don't really know" he whispered "....part of me wishes we were on the road" "all of me wishes" I nod.
"you remind me of my sister" Glenn said I smiled "you remind me of my brother" he smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

-----Next Morning -----

"I got to tell you something" Daryl said sitting on the bunk "are you okay?" I sat next to him my hand on his back "yeah i'm fine...So this morning Rick told was told by the governor that he wants Michonne and he would stop fighting so Merle had to take her...But now wants me to find them and Merle is on drugs so I gonna go" he ranted "what?" "I know but I got to go" "o-okay" he kissed my lips quickly "you need me?" he shook his head "love ya" "love you too!". 

I finally got Judith to sleep and laid her in her crib. I went back to the common area, sitting at the table waiting for Daryl. The door opened and I turn to see him "can you come to the cell please?" his voice was raspy and bloodshot eyes "yeah..". I turned back to him in the cell, he sat his crossbow down then started breaking down crying. I wrapped my arms around his neck "what's wrong?" I whispered "he's died I saw him as a walker" he cried out louder "oh Daryl" I ran my fingers threw his hair. "Sit down for a minute" I lightly pushed him down on the bunk and took his boots off, I laid down next to him. his head on my chest "it's okay my love" I ran my fingers down his back, he still cried harder than ever "I got you" I added kissing his head.

a/n: short but I feel like no one reads these