Chapter Thirty

"Over the fence" Daryl helped me up and over I killed the walked by as more people came over then Blayke who I picked up "proud of you" I kissed her head. We ran into the woods Rick found the bag of guns and started digging it up, "are you okay?" I asked Daryl cupping the side of his face "yeah sunshine i'm okay" he kissed my head "promise?" I looked up at his face "promise" he wrapped a arm around me. Rick gave me my gun and my one set of knifes "thanks" he nodded, my stars and buck knife were taken. Maggie was holding Blayke I had my head on Daryls chest our arms around each other "what now?" I whispered to him "we start over" he kissed my head. 
We saw Carol. Carol Daryl ran up to her hugging her, Blayke next "aunt Carol!" she hugged her. "you do that?" Rick asked she nodded "missed you" I said hugging her "you too!" "thank you!". "you have to come with me" she said then started walking to a hill. Daryl's hand on my back my hand holding Blayke's. I looked around not seeing Kash then Behind me seeing him in the back head down "Kash!" I said loudly back to him he lifted his head to me, I nodded my head telling hi to come up here he walked up to us. "yeah?" he asked "you okay?" I asked "yeah!" "you sure?" he nodded "k" I smiled lightly. 

Tyreese came out holding Judith, Rick and Carl ran to her Sasha to her brother. "oh my god" I whispered "thank god" I hear Daryl whisper I leaned up and kissed his chin, his arm went to my shoulder hugging me. "i don't know if the fire is still burning" Rick said "it is" Carol said nodding "yeah we need to go" "yeah but where?" Daryl asked from next to me "somewhere far away from there " Rick replied. We started walking to the tracks "daddy?" Blayke said "yeah sweetheart?" "will you hold me?" "well how could I say no to that face" they smiled to each other and he picked her up, her small hand moved pushing his bangs out of his face "sleep" he said rubbing her back. We walked and walked till getting to a road my leg starting to hurt, Blayke woke up and was sitting by Carl and Judith. Me by Daryl holding his hand "I love you" I said into his neck "love ya too"he whispered. "alright come on!" Rick said standing up, while we walked I dug into my bag that was buried taking my last three bars out handing them to Blayke and Carl "it's okay" Kash said giving it back "I think i've seen you eat once take it now!" "fine" he grabbed it "thanks" he added. 

"this will work, set up for the night" Rick said after hours of walking we nodded no words spoke, I sat down. "Blayke!" I said calling her over from Carl she came over "yeah?" "lets go to bed we're gonna have to walk again" "k" she smiled laying in her spot next to Daryl "here" I looked up to Kash handing her a sleeping bag "don't need to sleep on the hard floor" he added "thanks" Daryl rasped he nodded "why don't you set up next to Blayke" Daryl said "Okay..". I was laying his my head on Daryls chest my arm around his lower stomach, his hand running over my shoulder lightly. "I'on think I asked ya if you were okay?" he whispered "I am baby" I whispered back "how 'bout after the fall" "I had a nice chat with our brothers with how much blood I lost" "yeah" he chuckled "how was that?" he added "they're assholes" I laughed "i'll bet....I did look everywhere for her I promise" "I know" "I should've tried harder" "no Daryl you got Beth out and did you're best" "where's Beth now?!-" we heard a branch snap "you hear that?" I whispered he nodded stand up with his crossbow. 
"it's nothing" he said laying back down "you sure?" he nodded pulling me back into him "love you" "love ya".